Chapter 7

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

Once Y/n was in bed I went to my office. Switching on the light, I looked around my office and my eyes landed on the only photo I had in my room. The photo was of all 23 members on the day I started the gang. We all looked like babies. I did not know I was smiling as I walked over to it and picked it up, memories of when and why I formed this gang came to me like a wave.

*Flashback*

5 years ago.

I have always been involved in the mafia world. My parents were leaders of a gang. I never wanted to join or lead one. I hated the thought of it. At the time, I did not know my views on mafia gangs would change.

When I was 20, I ran away from home. I could not live with them, it was too suffocating, everyone expected things from me. My Dad wanted me to take over the gang. He was always training me over my limits. He wanted me to be like him, an emotionless killer. I would never be like him, I would rather die.

I was walking around the streets when I stumbled apon a group of people. As I got closer he saw Jisung beening beaten up.

I had to do something so I shot my gun up in the air and scared the people off. I ran to him and looked at him. He was so young. I went to the nearest shop and brought a first aid kit and treated his wounds. He was very thankful and followed me around.

While walking we meet 3 people from my dad's mafia gang. They were: Kun, Doyoung and Taeil. They told me they had enough of my dad and left. Luckily Kun had a place to live so we all stayed there for a while.

A little later we found: Yangyang, Sungchan and Winwin walking around with no place to live, so I took them in. By now I was planning to form a mafia gang to get revenge on my Dad, the others agreed and we went looking for people with skills.

I then found Xiaojun due to his hacking skills, Johnny for his driving skills, Hendery for his shooting skills and Jaehyun for his subduction skills which I must say worked on most of the guys even if they liked girls.

Then we found someone with a strange reason to join us. Chenle, who had everything he could ever want came to us because he wanted to annoy his parents. With Chenle's help we moved into a mansion and has been here every since.

Lucas and Jeno were rivals of my Dad and wanted to get revenge on him so they joined me. We were gaining many people and started to do some missions. While on one we came across someone who helped us. He was Ten. He then joined us after the mission.

Renjun and Jaemin asked to join us as they are good at spying on people and Haechan joined us because he got caught trying to steal from Jisung. I told him if he joined us I won't not call the police. So he joined us as well.

Poor Yuta, he had just came to Korea and did not understand the language. Then he got into a bit of trouble with a gang. We saved him and took him in. He learnt korean and decided to stay with us.

Thinking about about how the last 3 members joined me, made me sad. Jungwoo was being harassed by 3 guys when me and Lucas had a mission. He ended up having to beat up the guys because they would not leave Jungwoo alone.

Shotaro was rescued from a gang who used him for his small body getting him to do missions for the gang. We found him and brought him with money from the gang.

However, how I found Mark makes me feel so disgusted that people did that to him. One day we went to a dog training center and to my horror they were using Mark to train the dogs to attack. I could not stand there and watch the dogs tear Mark apart. So I made a deal with the person in changed and Mark then joined us.

*End of Flashback*

And this brings us to today were we have rescued a girl to add to our family. Everyone here has not had the best of lives but while being with me their lives have improved so much. They have all found something worth living for.

I know how scared Y/n will feel and I hope she will be comfortable around us and I can help her like I helped the other members.