Chapter 6

My whole body started to heat up and I was still shaking. I wanted to leave I did not want to be here. I am sitting on Taeyong's lap. He is the one person I am truly scared of.

Just then someone placed their hand on my forehead. I could no longer bare it. I suddenly opened my eyes and came face to face with Taeyong. I need to ecape.

As I quickly got up to run a pair of hands went around my waist and pulled me back. I let out a little cry and tried to break free. I started to push at the arms but it did not work.

I have to do something quick. The first thing that came to mind I acted on. I lifted my hands up and dug my nails deep into his arms. Once they were in I stared to scratch at his skin. Taeyong let out a little hiss but remained holding me.

"Y/n. It's okay. We are not here to hurt you, we want to help you. Trust us." Taeyong said calmly but I know he was in pain.

Trust them. How can I trust someone who just kidnapped me and plan to use me like Ateez did. I started to cry. I was so scared. I did not know what to do. I just remained quiet, still trying to get out of Taeyong's lap.

"Please, we are here to help. We are not like the other gang. It's okay. You will hurt yourself if you keep moving around in a moving car." Taeyong said still very calm.

He acts very strange. Why is he not getting annoyed? I am not doing what he asks me. Why does he care if I hurt myself?

All of a sudden I felt someone start rubbing my ear. They traced down the edge and then back up over and over again. I immediately stopped fighting and felt relaxed. I did not do this by choice I naturally relax when someone rubs my ear.

My mum used to always do it when I was scared or upset. My dad told me that this relaxed me even when I was a baby. They also told me that they did not find out that this relaxed me someone else did. Every time I asked them who first tried this they would always say it does not matter I will tell you when you are older. Sadly, they did not tell me and now I will never know.

My family was the only one who knew about this way of relaxing me. How did someone in this gang know. I was still. I was relaxed. It felt like I was at home with my parents. We were all happy, I wish I could go back to those days.

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

It was all so sudden. Y/n was trying to run off and was digging her nails into my arm and then she stopped. It was so strange. Once she was calm, I looked over to see who was calming her down and it was Mark. He was sitting next to me and was just rubbing her ear.

"How did you know how to calm her down?" I asked quietly.

"It's a long story. I will tell you once we get back." Mark replied.

After that the car journey was silent, no one spoke because the feared that they would disturb Y/n who was once again sleeping on my lap.

She looked so adorable and peaceful. It hurts me to think what they did no her in those 3 years. I wish we could have taken her sooner but we could not or our whole plan would fail.

Once we got home, I took Y/n up to her new bedroom and tucked her in bed to sleep. It was late now and she needed to sleep, to prepare her for tomorrow.