Chapter 16

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

It came so suddenly, non of us had time to react. One minute Y/n was smiling and the next minute she was crying her eyes out.

We all looked at each other then back at each other. I nodded to the others and started to walk over to Y/n, I placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked up with tears in her eyes.

I know the situation was bad but I could not help think that she looked so beautiful even when she had been crying. Her eyes were a little red and puffy but the sparkled and shined with every fallen tear. Her cheeks were also a little red but they just added to her beauty making her look like she was blushing.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and said, "Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?"

She stared at me a little longer then replied, "no, I'm okay. A bad memory came to me."

I did not try and get her to talk because I knew it would not help. I reminded her that she was able to go shopping if she wanted and she agreed and left to go get dressed. I was also about to leave but a question stopped me from leaving.

"Hey boss, you like Y/n, don't you?" Hendery asked making everyone raise their eyebrows at me.

I let out a sigh, I knew there was going to be no reason to lie. I knew they were going to tease me and laugh but I could not hide my feelings for her anymore.

I gently nodded and relied," Yes, I do. I have liked her for a while now." I was not expecting the reaction I got from the other members.

There was cheering, yelling, smirking and clapping. Of course Yuta was the one smirking. Honestly I am not surprised. Everyone was happy for me. It had been years since I have ever felt even a little bit of love. Even since what happened in the past, I had not been able to love anything, I was as cold as a stone, inside and out.

However, things have changed. Every since Y/n has entered my life I have slowly felt my heart warming up. I began to smile and love things again. Just thinking about how she had changed me made me smile more. I knew the others were teasing me but I ignored them and left the room.

~~~end of pov~~~

Oh my god! I can't believe it. I am going shopping for the first time in years. Even though I was so excited, I still felt a bit of fear and worry. However, I quickly brushed off those feelings and told myself that I will be safe because some members are coming with me.

I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. After I dried my hear I quickly threw on some of Tens clothes that looked the best to go out in. I wore a loose white t-shirt with a pair of grey jeans. The jeans were too long in the legs, so I had to roll them up. Once I was ready I headed down stairs to meet the others.

Jeno was already waiting by the door with his hands in his pockets. As I got closer, I could not help but look at him.

What he wore was simple but it made him look handsome

What he wore was simple but it made him look handsome. He had a well defined jawline and a body that many wants but could never get. His hair was black and and was not styled much. Don't get me wrong I do think that Jeno is handsome but I do  it have a crush on him.

When Jeno looked up he smiled at me and said, "Hey~ Are you ready to leave?" I nodded and he lead the way to the car.

The car was very different from the one Taeyong drove. This one looks less fancy. Of course it would have cost a lot but this one looked more suitable for going out in without getting any unwanted stares.

I got into the passagers seat next to Jeno

I got into the passagers seat next to Jeno. When Jeno started the car I was surprised because Lucas, Mark or Sungchan was not with us. Little did I know they were already in the car waiting for us. I could not help but laugh as I looked behind me and saw them all sitting there with smiles on their faces.

Th car journey was quite but it was not an awkward silence it was comfortable. I looked out the window at all the passing people. Many were out with other people. They all looked happy and care free. They all had smiles on their faces as the laughed about something one of their friends said.

One group of school students made me really think about myself and how my life would have been if I was not kidnapped. I would have have graduated school and would have studied dance to achieve my dream job of being a dance teacher. It's sad I will never be able to achieve that dream now. It is also sad that I never graduated from school. Instead I had years of pain and abuse where I thought I would either be killed by them or I would kill myself to end my suffering.

Luckily, non that happened mad I was able to meet NCT, who made my life so much better. I just hope no one else will have to go through what I went through because it breaks the person you were and you will never get them back.

I had not noticed I had been daydreaming the whole way to the shops. Jeno parked the car and we all got out. Now that I was at the shop I was so excited. I looked at Jeno while smiling and he gave me a nod. I smiled more I walked into the shop.

What I did not know, was the fact that I was going to get a big surprise that even NCT was not expectimg or could ever prepare for...

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.

I have just finished school, so I will be able to update every other day or everyday depending on how I feel.

Hope you have a good day.

LRD_Iris