Chapter 10

My attention was slowly brought back to the room. I could hear voices but I could not understand what they were saying. I let out a little groan and the voices stopped.

"Y/n. Are you alright?" I heard a voice say, but I could not recognise it. My legs hurt but they felt better then what they did. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taeyong, Kun and Shotaro looking at me. I looked at each of their faces. Why weren't they trying to hurt me? I don't get it.

I went to sit myself up but Taeyong put his hand on my chest and back, lowering me down again.

"Don't get up. Rest longer. It's okay." Taeyong said looking at me.

"Are you sure? Do I not need to do any tasks?" I asked, still not sure what was going on.

"Of course not. No one is made to do anything here." Taeyong replied smiling at me.

"If it's okay with you." I nodded, resting my head on the pillow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

I watched as she fell asleep. I looked over at Kun and nodded. He nodddd back understanding what I meant. I then left the room with Shotaro. On our way out, we came across Jisung and Jeno.

"How is she? We heard what happened?" Jeno asked with concern.

I let out a sigh and said, "She is okay. She is resting right now. Kun is watching her. She is still very scared of us."

"Can we go see her?" Jisung questioned.

I said no because I knew it would not be a good idea. They understood and followed me back to the main room. I heard screaming and looked at the others. They did not seem to know what was going on, we all loaded our guns and had a look.

It came from the gaming room. I signaled for the others to follow me in and what we saw had us so shocked. The only people in the room was Haechan, Renjun, Yangyang and Chenle. They all turned their heads and looked at us.

"Why are you holding your guns? What's going on?" Renjun asked.

"What the hell were you screaming about?" I was starting to get annoyed.

"Oh you heard that. Well.. You see.. Yangyang beat me on Mario kart and he cheated." Haechan rubbed the back of his neck.

"And you had to scream?" I could not believe what I just heard.

"Yeah. Sorry" Haechan said looking down.

"Clean up your mess and come off the computer. That is enough." I had to give them a small punishment.

"Okay. It won't happen again. " They all yelled together.

They stared to get up and take their rubbish out. They bowed to me as they left the room.

I looked around the room to see if there was anymore mess but there was non.

(gaming room)

I walked out and made my way over the the medical room. However on my way I was stopped by the mess on the floor.

I had completely forgot to clean up the glass. I went to do it as I did I noticed a bracelet on the floor. It looked so familiar. Once I cleaned up, I walked to Mark's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mark welcomed me in the room and I went to sit in his bed with him.

"I believe this is yours." I tried to hand the bracelet to him but he did not take it.

"I have mine. That is not my one." He held up his arm and showed me the bracelet. I held my one up and looked at them.

Now I was really confused

Now I was really confused. I looked at Mark and he let out a sigh.

"Let me explain. That bracelet belongs to Y/n. We have had matching bracelets since we were young. Y/n is...
.
.
.
.
.

My sister"