CHAPTER 1

~A PROMISE TO REMEMBER~

      "I was in loved with you, I was happy from the thoughts of being with you, I was contented of the love you were given to me, I was so thankful that I end up loving you. Yes I was, it was all in the past"

        "I'm starting to live my life without the thoughts of loving you, I managed to be happy because I know I deserved it, I love how I saw myself laughing and smiling just like before when you were still here, I'm so proud of myself that I manage to bring back the happiness you took away when you were gone"

         "You know what, they were indeed right saying that feelings disappeared in time, I'm slowly drifting away from the promises we've made, I'm slowly opening my heart to someone new, to someone I saw my future with"

         "Moving on is a long processed indeed that it took me another two years just to say that I'm already getting over from you, from the thoughts of you"

         "Now, I'm proud to say that I'm in love with someone and that someone is not you, I don't know how it started but the thing is, she waited patiently, never leaving my side, the way she takes good care of me, and then one day I wake up realizing that I'm already falling for her, I'm already comfortable with her"

         "Seeing myself happy with her was an achievement for me, that day she asked me to be her girl, I answered "yes" immediately. No one can explain how much happiness I'm feeling that day, sharing our first kissed, our first cry as a couple and our first I love yous"

        "I love her so much, she's my present and will be my future"

        "But still I'm thankful because I've met you, being in loved with you was something I once treasured, I'm still proud that I once loved a girl like you"

        "I'm happily contented with the love I'm feeling from the girl who is my world now, she's my everything, my happiness and my source of hope and peace, so wherever you are right now I'm proud to say that 'hey, I'm happy now', and you should be happy for me, because that's what I deserve"

                               ~2 YEARS LATER~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Let's all welcome Author Kim Min Jeong!!" The host said, audience and fans scream as Min Jeong walked going to the center stage, giving her warmest smile she spoke.

"Hi everyone, I'm Min Jeong Kim. Thank you for coming to my first book signing event, I'm so happy you came here guys. So I will do my best and let's makes this day a wonderful day" Min Jeong finished her speech and sit down at the middle.

The fans then settled themselves to formed a line, everyone excited to meet the Author.

On the other side, Min Jeong felt warmth because of these people who loved her book, she's not removing the genuine smile on her face.