CHAPTER 12

Roseanne's POV

I'm just staring at her figure that exiting the cafe, I can't quite explain why she had that unreadable expression when she saw Irene Unnie. Is that possible? Is she really Jisoo? But that's impossible.

I deep a sighed as I sit down massaging my temple. I felt someone patted my back, I raised my head to see Jennie Unnie looking at me with a worried expression written on her face. I just gave her a tight smile, as I looked outside. I saw her looking back inside the cafe.

She was looking at the particular person, I follow her gaze and she's looking at Irene Unnie.

I furrowed my brows, 'Why is she looking at Irene Unnie like that?' I mentally utter.

I got back from my reverie when Lisa lift my head. I am now looking at her.

"Chaeng, are you okay? you look pale" Lisa said worriedly, examining my face. I shake my head as I removed her hands that holding my chin.

"Excuse me guys" I said as I run outside, trying to catch her. But as soon as I open the cafe door, her car is not there anymore. I deep a sighed.

"God, what I'm even thinking? Wake up Roseanne" I whispered as I glance again hoping to spot her but she is not there anymore. I just decided to go back inside. There's still time for that, I will see her again.

All of them were looking at me, confusion and worried written all over their every faces.

I sat at the corner table, thinking about that woman again. She keeps on bothering me lately. That last night phone conversation still bugging me, even on phone her voice sounds the same as Jisoo. I can't be mistaken. Jisoo and I, we dated for almost three years. Her voice when she speak, it was the same. God I don't know anymore.

"Chaeng, what's the problem?" I heard Irene Unnie asked me, I tilted my head I saw them all sitting with me.

"I'm just thinking something Unnie, things keeps on bothering me these passed days" I uttered, I want to let it out. It feels like I'm suffocating that telling them is only way to loosen this thing that keeps on chocking me.

"Was it about that woman?" Jennie asked, I just nodded my head.

I saw Lisa shake her head, while Hyeri was just looking at me worriedly.

"I want to know her, I'm bothered about her also Chaeng" Irene Unnie said that makes me snap my head towards her.

"What do you mean Unnie?" I asked her. Irene Unnie deep a sighed.

"I was bothered of how she looks at me earlier, I don't know why but I can feel that woman was hiding something. Her eyes speaks thousand of emotions, it makes me want to know her more" Irene Unnie said, she seems relax and I don't know if that was okay or I should be bothered by that.

"What-- What if she is Jisoo? Wgat are we going to do?" I asked them, Irene Unnie sighed.

"That's impossible Chaeng, but just like you I'm also hoping that she is my sister" Irene Unnie said, we all become silent.

I don't know but Irene words enlighten me, we're on the same page. At least I'm not alone in this, all of them were now curious about her.

"Can you invite her personally Chaeng? I want to see her again" Irene Unnie asked me. I looked at her, seeing her like this makes me want to comfort her, so I did.

"I will try to Unnie, but if ever she refused we need to accept it" I said as I squeeze her hand in assurance. Irene unnie just smile at me.

"We need to go now Chaeng, thanks for inviting us here. We will see each other again" Irene Unnie said as they stand up.