CHAPTER 18

Third Person's POV

It was a quiet evening inside of that certain house. A house that once full of love and laughter. Right at the corner of the living room, a woman was curled down. Hugging her knees so tight, as she burying her head in the middle of her knees. Tears just keep on running down her face, silent whimper as she embracing herself in pain.

It's already five days since Jisoo left, but it still feels like it just happened minutes ago. Mina bit her trembling lips, which is now tastes blood. Patiently waiting for her lover, not even once she tried to stand up or leave the house. Not even going to her company anymore, saying that maybe Jisoo will showed up, she needs to be there. She needs a talk with her, she doesn't want to end everything just like that. She was in her deep of emotions, she loves Jisoo so much. Even though love is not enough for them to fix it, she wants to put things back the way it used to be.

Them just happy with each other, the cuddles, the kisses, hugs and even the simple act just like stealing glances from each other. That was enough for her, she wants to bring the old Jisoo she once loved. That version of Jisoo she fell in love with, that Jisoo who kneeled in front of her asking her to be that woman who she'll be spending her entire life with. That Jisoo who's always taking care of her, saying that she's not gonna leave her no matter what happens.

But her Jisoo still left her, because of her lies. Hating herself so much for hurting Jisoo. Jisoo was right all a long, she shouldn't did that. She knows how much Jisoo hated lies, but she still did it. And now, all she can do is to wait for her. Tell her everything, not gonna lie again, gain Jisoo's trust again.

Mina abruptly lift her head after hearing the doorbell rang. Mix emotions was written on her face. She's nervous and at the same time happy or should I say excited. Maybe it was the woman she'd been waiting for.

Mina slowly standing up, she slightly stumbled feeling her head spinning. Maybe it's because she's not eating anything yet, after Jisoo left her.

With a smile on her face, more like masking her pain. Mina walked going to the front door as she open the door, but immediately froze when an unexpected person was standing there looking at her. Mina widened her eyes in shocked, as she tried to open her mouth to utter a word but she was lack of it.

The woman just gave her a comforting smile. Mina feel the urge to cry, she didn't know how to respond on that.

"You're not gonna invite me in?" The woman asked, soft voice with that comforting smile on her face. Mina gulped as she deep a sighed, giving her force smile to the woman.

Mina opened the door, the woman then steps inside. Mina just following the woman with her gaze. Until the woman is now standing in the middle of the living room. Mina again deep a sighed as she close the door. Walking going to the woman's direction.

The two of them were just standing there in silence, Mina not tearing her gaze to the woman, watching her studying the house.

Mina wants to break the uncomfortable silent, but doesn't have any idea how to do it. So the woman instead spoke.

"I know what you're thinking right now, if why I'm here." The woman uttered still scanning the house, Mina just look down. Because she exactly know why the woman is here.

The woman face her, slowly approaching Mina. "I already know everything Mina. Everything you did just to take Jisoo away from me" The woman said softly but with a hint of disappointment on her voice.

Mina feel the sudden dryness of her throat, keeping her gaze down. Fidgeting with her fingers, biting her lips.

Mina gulped, opening her mouth. "I'm -- I'm sorry if I did that" Mina whispered her voice raspy. Evidence of her crying since the day one until now, present.