BOOK THREE: INTRODUCTION

***************

***************

"Geez, where did it go?" The irritated voice of a girl was heard at the attic of this house. Too much noises can be heard after that, just like big boxes being moved to one place to another and the groaned of the said girl almost giving up of finding her lost necklace. The necklace her grandma gave her on her thirteenth birthday.

The girl moved the rest boxes still finding the said necklace. "I was so sure I left it here, when I slept in here yesterday." The girl uttered still stressing of where the hell that necklace go. She was about to move the another box when suddenly an old book fall from the cabinet. The girl stops as she tilt her head to look at the book.

Creasing her brows she then made her way and picked the book up as her gaze focus at the cover and just casually reading the title. The girl frowned seeing that the book was published thirty-five years ago, but the book is still quite new as if it didn't aged a lot and as if someone's didn't used it.

"Who's book is this?" The girl whispered as she started to flip the cover and her eyes darted to the front page of it.

She then scanned it carefully, reading the words written on it. Her eyes stops after seeing a name at the lower section of the book.

Eyes widened after seeing the name, her jaw dropped open and breath hitched as she can feel goosebumps all over her body.

"What the hell is this? We have the same name?" The girl uttered in disbelief, still her eyes were glued to the Author's name.

When she was about to flip another page, her Mom's voice interrupt her.

"Elliese! Baby where are you? We need to go now! Hurry up!" Her mom shouted, the said girl deep a sighed as she responded back. "I'm at the attic Mom, I'm just looking for something! I'm going down after this!" The girl then darted her eyes back to the book.

"I'm taking you with me, I'm now curious about you." The girl said and smiled, but soon frowned remembering her lost necklace. She just sighed in defeat as she settled the book inside of her bag and totally exited the attic, making her way downstairs.

Her mother then appeared in front of her. "What took you so long? And what was this you were looking for?" Her mother asked her. The girl just sighed, "I've lost the necklace that grandma gave me on my thirteenth birthday. I just couldn't remember where I lost it." The girl said, defeat was visible on her voice. Her Mom just chuckled.

"Don't worry Ellie, I have it on me. I found it at the kitchen bar earlier, It did slipped in my mind that I need to give it back to you." Her mom said, the girl's eyes beamed in happiness as soon as she heard what her Mom said.

"Really? Oh thank God, that necklace holds a sentimental value on me. Thanks Mom, I love you" The girl uttered, her Mom just chuckled as she then get something out of her pouch and handed it to her daughter.

The girl just grinned as she get the necklace, putting it in her jeans pocket first. Maybe she will wear it later.

"Let's go now. Your Dad is waiting outside." Her Mom said, makes the girl to beamed in a sudden happiness. They walked exiting the house.

The man of the family already waiting for them outside, the girl immediately run as she engulfed her Dad in a tight hug. "Dad! I missed you! You really joining us going to Korea?" The girl asked. The man just nod his head and chuckled.

"Of course princess, I'm going there with you guys. I don't want to missed everything about you and Korea is your Mom and I's hometown so we kind of miss the place." Her Dad answered, as they settled inside of their family car, that will bring them to the airport.