CHAPTER 17

Third Person's POV

Jisoo reach the place just on time, after she left their house, Jisoo decided to take a fresh air first. So she went to the viewing spot, admiring the Seoul City. Jisoo thought about the vacation to Jejudo, she needs that. Tomorrow will be the best option for her, she decided to stay in Jejudo for the whole week and just go back on the day before her event. Jisoo stayed at the viewing spot for almost an hour, and she decided to make her way to the place.

Now, Jisoo is walking entering the building where she's going to meet the caller. Jisoo entered the elevator and press her floor destination. The lift move as Jisoo wait for it to stop.

As soon as the elevator stops, Jisoo walked out and walked to the hallway, searching for that exact room. After spotting the room, Jisoo took a deep breath and knock. The woman in her 40s opened it. The woman smiled on her, Jisoo just reciprocate it. The woman gesture her to enter, as she did.

"Hi Ms. Kim Min Jeong, I'm Jaehyun Song the one who'd you spoken on the phone. It's nice to meet you" The woman said as she offer her hand to Jisoo, Jisoo gladly shook it as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Ms. Song" Jisoo politely said. Ms. Song just smiled. "Come, follow me. The CEO is already waiting for you" Ms. Song said, Jisoo just nod.

Ms. Song started to walked, Jisoo just tailing her behind. Roaming her eyes in this huge room, more like an office. Maybe it was the CEOs work place. But it looks like a penthouse though, mini to be exact.

If the CEO owned this, for sure he's extremely rich. Jisoo just shake her head in disbelief.

Ms. Song stops makes her to look at the woman. Ms. Song tilt her head to look at Jisoo. "We're here, just go inside he's waiting for you" Ms. Song softly said, as she gesture Jisoo to open the door. Jisoo hesitating, she doesn't know if the CEO was a good person or what. Ms. Song noticed Jisoo's discomfort, so she speaks again. "Don't worry, Mr. Park is a good person, he won't hurt you" Ms. Song reassured her. Jisoo just gave her a tight lip smile, took a deep sighed and slowly twisting the knob. Ms. Song dismiss herself, as she walked leaving Jisoo.

The door opened, Jisoo then step inside. Right there, she saw the old man standing facing the huge glass window, his back facing Jisoo. While Jisoo was just standing there, not knowing what to say. The old man noticed Jisoo's presence as he slowly face her.

At that point Jisoo's eyes widened in shocked as soon as she recognized who's the old man.

The old man smiled at her, "Thanks for accepting my invitation, Jisoo" The old man said, Jisoo jaw drop still eyes widened.

"Mr. Park" Jisoo whispered still processing what's happening.

Mr. Park just chuckled as he make his way to approach Jisoo. He stops in front of the woman, still on his smiling face. "I told you, just call me Dad. You're Roseanne's fiancee and soon to be wife, it makes me at ease if you called me Dad" Mr. Park softly said, not removing those fatherly smile on his face.

Jisoo was just looking at him, dumbfounded. Not knowing what to do or to say. Roseanne's Dad knows everything, and here she is right now talking to him.

Jisoo blink her eyes, as she look down. Still her mind is clouded. There's so much happened in just one day. Her mind can't take all of it, she can't think straight anymore. It's suffocating her, chocking her and nearly killing her inside.

Jisoo deep a sighed, "How did you find out about me?" Jisoo asked, Mr. Park just slightly chuckled as he walked and sits down on his swivel chair.

"I have my source Jisoo, since that day I saw you entering my daughter's cafe. I got curious about you, and my guts telling me that it was you. Then look, I'm right. It took me a month to finally dig something about you, thanks for my trusted agents. They really did a great job to find you." Mr. Park said, Jisoo just listening on him.