CHAPTER 4

Third Person's POV

It's been a month since the last encounter between Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Jisoo can say that she was been okay these past weeks, being busy with her new book. Her book was planned to be release next month in public. Gaining endorsements was not that easy for her, even though she is a famous writer. Jisoo quite lowering her profile, the biggest event that she held so far was that book signing and fan meeting event happened last month.

Jisoo sighed for the 3rd time after reading this letter from the company where she is working. it's says that they need to held another big event for the book released. another public appearance which Jisoo hated the most. Not that she doesn't want to meet her fans, it just like she never used to it. Big crowd means a lot of people who can recognized her as Jisoo Kim not the Author Kim Min Jeong, she knows it was ridiculous but she couldn't help but to think about it.

What if some of her past investors or business partners saw her? what she was going to do? what reason she was going to make? saying that she had an amnesia and living her new life now? that was not a good thing.

Jisoo just fold the letter and put it back inside the drawer. She then went downstairs to get herself something to eat.

Jisoo close her eyes as a delicious scent of her favorite food invades her whole body. Jisoo then lead her way to the kitchen, seeing her wife cooking. Jisoo smiled in amusement because of the ridiculous steps Mina is making. Mina singing the song as she dance to it, not knowing that Jisoo is watching her.

Jisoo stopping herself to chuckled, watching Mina intently. Jisoo roamed her eyes on Mina's sexy back. Jisoo gulped as her gaze land on Mina's pair of asses.

Jisoo lick her lips, as she slowly approaching her wife. Jisoo then wrapped her arms in Mina's waist, sniffing Mina's neck as she close her eyes. Mina was startled a bit but relax immediately, putting her both hands on top of Jisoo's arms wrapping around her waist.

"You don't have a work today?" Jisoo asked slightly pulling Mina towards her. Mina smile and nod her head, sending the last ingredient as she stirred the chicken.

"What is that?" Jisoo asked again, Mina then turn off the stove and face her wife. Mina peck Jisoo's cheek and smile. "Your favorite, I research how to cooked it. Hope you will like it" Mina said as she tucked Jisoo's hair. Jisoo grinned and pulled herself out of Mina's embrace as she walked getting a spoon and back in front of Mina, as she lean over and scoop enough amount of food and taste it.

Mina is watching Jisoo carefully, examining her wife's reaction. Mina slightly bit her lower lip as she's now nervous because Jisoo is still chewing the food, with a confused look on her face.

When Jisoo swallow the food, Mina's eyes shine as she still waiting for Jisoo's comment. Jisoo slightly smile and scratch her nape, Mina raised her eyebrows. "Why? it's not good?" Mina asked a little bit sad on her tone. Jisoo shake her head "No, it's good but a little salty I guess" Jisoo said, mins sighed. She then get the spoon in Jisoo's hand to taste the food.

Mina rush to drink a water as her face forming a disgusting look. Jisoo just chuckled, Mina then pouted as she sits at the kitchen stool defeated.

"It's okay love, you can learn it slowly. Just take your time, I know you can perfect it" Jisoo said as she stand in front of Mina. Mina automatically put her arms in Jisoo's shoulders, smiling at her wife "I'm so sorry love, I just want to cook for you but it becomes disaster, but I promise I will try to learn it again so next time I can perfect it" Mina said, Jisoo just pinched Mina's nose and chuckled.

"By the way love, the company wants to held a new event for my book release next month, I don't really know if I can do it" Jisoo said and sighed. Mina creased her brows and look at Jisoo worriedly.