CHAPTER 11

Third Person's POV

"Are you going to be fine?" Jisoo asked again, Mina just chuckled as she pinch her wife's nose.

Jisoo just pouted, "Hey love, I'm really going to be fine. After three days you will see me again, Okay?" Mina replied. Jisoo just sighed as she hug her wife, Mina hug her back caressing Jisoo's hair.

"Be safe there alright?? Call me if you already get there" Jisoo said and break the hug, she then caressed Mina's face using her thumb. Mina just smiled.

"Yeah I will, don't worry" Mina said, Jisoo just smiled as she planted kisses all over Mina's face and last a long passionate kiss on her wife's lips.

Mina closed her eyes as she depended the kisses. Jisoo slowly parted their lips as she stared at her wife.

"I will miss you" Jisoo said, Mina just nodded. "Me too Jisoo, I will miss you too" Mina said.

"Hey, Minari we need to go now" The woman from the van shouted, makes Mina to rolled her eyes. Jisoo just chuckled.

"Go now, have a safe trip. Don't forget to call me" Jisoo said and pecked Mina's lips for the last time.

Mina just smiled as she walked going to the van, Mina look back again waving her hand to Jisoo. Jisoo just reciprocate it.

Mina then entered the van, Jisoo just watch it slowly fading until it's out of her sight. Jisoo then deep a sighed as she check the time.

It's 10 in the morning, she still have time to go to Moonbyul's company. Jisoo immediately hop inside of her car as she drive going to the company where she works as a writer. She's already transfered here in Korea, so her works is now based here and not in Japan.

After twenty minutes of driving, Jisoo reach her destination. She then hop out and entered the building. She walked going to the elevator as she press the floor button going to the CEO's office.

The elevator door opened after she reach the floor. Jisoo exits and walked at the hallway, she then stop in front of this huge door. Jisoo knock, she twisted the knob after hearing a faint 'come in'.

As the door opened, Moonbyul peeked to the intruder, as she saw that it was her writer. Moonbyul smiled as she gesture Jisoo to sit down. Jisoo obeyed as she watch Moonbyul to arrange some papers.

Moonbyul then stocked the last paper and diverted her attention to Jisoo.

"What a pleasure of your sudden visit Ms. Kim" Moonbyul said as she smiled. Jisoo internally facepalms herself.

"My God byul, you forgot already. We just talked last night on the phone, geez" Jisoo said in disbelief. Moonbyul creased her brows.

She then massage her temple "Oh God, I'm so sorry. Yeah the contract, shocks I was really busy" Moonbyul said as she fetch something from her drawer, giving it to Jisoo.

"Here, I already signed it. So you just need to bring it to Ms. Park and discuss to her everything, or just simply show that to her" Moonbyul said.

Jisoo take the envelope as she nodded "Okay, actually I'm heading there after this. I scheduled it last night after I talked to the owner" Jisoo said, Moonbyul just nodded.

"That's good then, good luck for that Min Jeong-ah. Although it's already sealed but you still need her signature, so better get that okay?" Moonbyul said, Jisoo just chuckled.

"Of course, I can handle it." Jisoo stand up as she bowed. "So I'm going now, don't overworked yourself byul. Sometimes you still needs a rest" Jisoo said, Moonbyul just chuckled.