CHAPTER 28

.
.
.
..
.
...

5 months later..

Jisoo's POV

"Will you please calm down Jisoo, for God sake! My head is already hurting because of you pacing back and forth inside of this room" Lisa exclaimed in frustration, I just glared at her.

I'm so fucking nervous, who wouldn't? It's my wedding day! I'm gonna marry Chaeyoung this day, and just thinking about her makes my heart to beats in nervousness. It feels like I'm going to passed out anytime soon.

Lisa then stand up as she hold my both shoulders. "Calm down Jisoo! You look like you're already shitting in your pants" Lisa said, oh she's annoyed now.

I deep a sighed and occupied the sit beside where she was sitting earlier.

I feel Lisa sits beside me. She then tap my shoulder. "It's okay to be nervous like this, I understand you really. I was feeling the same when I was in your position. I was extremely nervous in that day of Jennie and I's wedding. But this nervousness you are feeling will not gonna help you a bit Jisoo, try to calm down first." Lisa said, I nod my head.

Oh gosh, I just can't believe that this day is happening. Chaeyoung will be my wife anytime soon. I'm gonna tied my heart to hers, build a family with her and make her a piece of me.

I was so happy that day she proposed to me. Yes, you read it right she was the one who proposed. I was so shocked when she suddenly showed me the ring she has on her, and her asking me to marry her did bring me to the most happiest place in this world. Without double thoughts I accepted her proposal and today, is the precious day for both of us. Today is our wedding day.

I'm gonna make her my wife

I smile just a thought of Chaeyoung being my wife. I'm so excited to see her, I missed her so much. We didn't saw each other yesterday because Irene said that we need to follow the tradition. I was so pissed because they really snatched my fiancee away from me.

"Now you're smiling. Jisoo Unnie you already creeping me out" Lisa's voice interrupt me from my thoughts.

"I just can't believe that I'm marrying her in any moment Lis. I'm going to marry the love of my life. I was waiting for this moment to come and now that it's about to happen, I don't know what to feel. I'm feeling mix emotions." I said, and rub my now sweaty hands to my both thighs.

Lisa just chuckled but end up being serious when I glared at her again. She slightly cleared her throat. "Will you calm down if I'm going to say that Chaeng was worst than you right now" she said. Makes me to creased my brows.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, Lisa deep a sighed and fetch her phone. She opened it and click something as she shove it in front of me.

"Jennie sent this to me, Hyeri and Irene Unnie trying their best to make Chaeyoung calm down but she keeps on crying and crying until her make up get ruined again. Her make up artist even gave up, as she just let Hyeri to handle it." Lisa said slightly amusement on her voice.

While me, I'm just staring on the screen. My eyes focus at the crying woman on it. Chaeyoung really crying so loud, I even heard Hyeri cursing and witnessed how Irene stressing because of my future wife.

Future wife

How it sounds so perfect.

I smile when Chaeyoung pouted. "Aw, my baby is so cute. I missed her already, I want to kiss her right now." I said and stand up. Lisa got alarmed.

"Hey Unnie where are you going?" She asked but I ignored her. I need to see Chaeng now, I really missed her terribly. Irene said earlier that we were on the same place, but she did warned me not to go to them.