SPECIAL CHAPTER

5 years later..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

Jisoo's POV

"Hun" I groaned feeling something poking my nose. I squinted my brows and turn to the other side, but got stop when someone suddenly lay on top of me. I even feel a lips kissing my neck, makes me to groaned again but I only heard a light giggles.

"Hun, wake up" someone whispered near my ear and base on that voice I extremely know who it is.

"Chaeng, I'm still sleepy. Give me five minutes" I said, hugging her tight as I buried my nose to sniff her hair. Gosh, she's smell so nice.

I felt Chaeyoung move as she distance her body to mine, makes me to open my eyes then right there I received a hard smack on my left arm. I hissed and go in a sitting position as I massage the part where Chaeyoung smack me.

I look at her in disbelief, "hey, what was that for?" I said pouting when she just glared at me.

"Stand up now, you need to take the kids to school today. I have an early meeting with my new client and I only have an hour to go there, so I need to leave now." Chaeyoung said. I smiled as the mention of our little princess and prince, and I'm wondering where are they.

I looked at Chaeyoung again, she's already dressed on her casual office attire. I pulled her closer, planting a long kissed on her forehead and on her lips.

"Speaking of the kids, where are they?" I asked Chaeng, she's now hugging me. So I hugged her back.

"Oh, I was about to go and wake them up." Chaeng said, and when she was about to stand up. Our room door open, and soon little foot steps could be heard. Not a second later, two small figures hovering the both of us. Giggles can be heard after that.

"Mom! Mama! Good morning!" Soo-Young, my little baby princess said as she give me and Chaeyoung a small kisses, it makes me smile widely.

"Good morning princess" I greeted her. Chaeng is now embracing her.

"Mama, will you go with us in school today?" Soo-Hyun, my baby boy asked me. He's now on my lap sitting as he looking up on me, waiting for my answer.

I pecked his nose, makes him to groaned. I only laughed, Soo-Hyun was really not that affectionate towards us. He hates showing those kinds of feelings, but deep down I know he loves us.

"Yes, Mama will take you both to school. So let's prepare now" I said, standing up. Soo-Hyun immediately hop out from the bed as he already exiting the door while skipping. He's so cute.

Chaeng wrapped her arms around my neck as she face me, makes my eyes diverted to her. She's looking at me with those gentleness in her eyes.

"I already cook breakfast for all of you. I need to go now" Chaeng said, I just wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her again.

Pulling the kiss, I smiled. "Don't worry about us, I'll take care of the kids." I said, Chaeng just nod as she unlatching her arms from my neck and hold my hand instead. We then walked going downstairs, because the kids are already there.

After five months of being a married couple, Chaeng and I decided to build a family. Chaeng wants to carry our child so I just let her, with my own egg cell planted inside of her.

In our first time trying it, we were succeeded. We were so happy back then, the news of us having our child was like an explainable feeling.

Then these two precious angels came in our life. Soo-Young and Soo-Hyun.

They are twins.

Soo-Young name came from Chaeyoung and mine name combined with each other, while Soo-Hyun was came from Chaeng. I don't really know why she likes that name, she just said it fits in our baby boy. I won't deny it, it really fits on him.