CHAPTER 7

Third Person's POV

After getting breakfast with the CEO, Jisoo drive her way home. Still her mind was occupied with that looked on Roseanne's face earlier. Jisoo creased her brows because of too much thinking.

She couldn't really get Roseanne's out of her mind. How professional and serious the woman was earlier, it's not that she didn't witnessed this side of Rosie but it feels different and Jisoo couldn't quite decipher what it was. But for now all she knows is Roseanne really change, a lot.

She deep a sighed and parked her car outside of their house. Jisoo then hop out, slamming the door she then sighed again.

"Put yourself together Jisoo, stop thinking about her" Jisoo murmured as she walking, entering their house.

Jisoo then put her coat at the couch, roaming her eyes around. Confused why the house was so quiet. "Maybe Mina is upstairs" Jisoo then lead her way to the kitchen as she needs to drink  water now. Feeling her throat dried because of stressing herself or maybe because of a certain blonde woman.

Jisoo poured herself a glass of cold water, slowly drinking it. Jisoo emptied the glass of water, there here mind was occupied again. Jisoo lean at the kitchen counter as she crossed her arms staring at the ceiling.

Rosie image that entering the cafe earlier flashed back  on her mind. The way her blonde hair swayed, that sweet smile she has, how Roseanne slowly tucked her loose haired in to her ear. The way she dressed, how beautiful the woman was earlier.

Jisoo lips curved unexpectedly, maybe Roseanne some how changed but her smile was still the same. The same smile that captivated Jisoo. Her chubby cheeks, her fashion sense. it's still the same.

Jisoo was pulled back from her reverie, when a pair of arms suddenly snake around her waist. Jisoo put the glass down and slowly turned to face her wife.

"Hey" Jisoo gently spoke, as she caressing Mina's face. Mina then lean on Jisoo's touch as she slowly closing her eyes.

"How was the meeting?" Mina asked, Jisoo then kissed her wife's temple. Makes Mina to open her eyes and look direct to Jisoo's pair one.

"We got the offer. The event will be held next month" Jisoo said not removing her gaze to Mina.

Mina then smiled as she removed her arms on Jisoo's waist but put it instead around Jisoo's neck. "That's good to hear" Mina said sincerely. Jisoo just smiled but frown when she noticed Mina is dressed to a formal office wear.

"You have work today?" Jisoo asked. Mina just nod her head. "But it's Sunday in the morning, is there something happened at your office?" Jisoo asked again, but Mina shrugged her head.

"I need to meet someone important today, she's Dad's childhood friend's daughter. Dad send me instead of his presence, I think Dad couldn't make it today, he is still in Australia. I have no choice, but to be there instead of him" Mina said as she played the hair on Jisoo's nape.

Jisoo just smiled and hug Mina "Okay, do you want me to drive you there?" Jisoo asked. Mina then pulled the hug, as she look at Jisoo cutely. "Yeah I think, if that's okay with you" Mina said, Jisoo chuckled on her wife's cuteness.

"Of course, let me change first, just wait for me okay?" Jisoo said, Mina then nodded.

Mina decided to update some works through her email as she's waiting for Jisoo. But her concentration interrupted when her phone buzz.

Mina get her phone and check who sent her a message. Her brows creased after seeing an unknown number displayed on her phone screen.

Unknown number