CHAPTER 21

Third Person's POV

As soon as they reached the hospital, Lisa immediately carry Jisoo's body as she entered the emergency room. One of the nurse approach them as the nurse help Lisa bringing Jisoo's body to the stretcher. Lisa just holding Jisoo's hand, still on tears.

Until they bring Jisoo to the operating room. Lisa stop as she sits on the bench outside of the OR.

Lowering her head as she fidgeting with her fingers. Eunwoo sits beside her as she tapping Lisa's back, comforting the woman.

Same time Doctor Son running her way to the OR, one of the nurses immediately approached her. "Doctor Son, everything is now ready" The nurse said. Doctor Son just nod her head as she entered the operating room where Jisoo is.

Lisa lift her head to be greeted by her friends approaching the two of them. Lisa abruptly stand up as she hug Roseanne.

Roseanne hug her back, as they just cried in sorrow. Irene just watching the two in pain.

"Chaeng" Lisa whispered as she tightened the hug. Roseanne just buried her face to Lisa's chest.

"Jisoo will be fine, don't worry" Roseanne said, voice is now crack because of crying since earlier.

Lisa pulled the hug as she face Roseanne, "I'm sorry if I didn't protect her, I'm so sorry Chaeng" Lisa said as she let go another series of whimpers.

Roseanne just hug her friend again, making a series of small circles to the woman's back. "Shh, don't say that. Jisoo will not gonna like it, if she heard you saying that thing. You've done enough Lisa, it's okay" Roseanne said, soft and comforting voice.

Pulling the hug again, Lisa's gaze darted to the woman sitting not that far from them, head lowering and body shaking because of crying. Lisa gritted her teeth as she feel all of her anger rise up, curling her hand in to fist.

Roseanne noticed the sudden change of Lisa's demeanor, so she tilt her head to follow Lisa's line of sight. Seeing that she's looking at Mina.

Lisa make her way to the woman, makes Roseanne to be alarmed as she follow Lisa.

Mina lift her head as she feel someone's presence in front of her, her breath hitch as she feel the sudden dryness of her throat seeing Lisa looking at her with so much anger on her face.

"This is all your fault! Jisoo facing death because of you!!" Lisa grab Mina's wrist as she harshly pulled Mina to stand up. Mina hissed in pain, as her tears forming on her eyes again.

Roseanne gasped, as she hold Lisa's arm. Stopping Lisa to hurt the woman.

"I- I'm sorry" Mina whispered between her sobs as she feel Lisa's tightened her hold on her wrist, maybe it already has a bruises.

Lisa scoffed as she raised her fist ready to attack Mina but Roseanne held Lisa's hand stopping her.

"Lisa!! Stop it, don't hurt her!" Roseanne said, her voice cracked, but it seems that Lisa didn't even acknowledge her as she pushed Roseanne makes her to stumble on the floor. Hissing as her elbow hit the bench corner. This time Irene stand up as her face producing an unreadable expression.

"Lisa!! Stop it! Right now!" Irene's voice roared at the hospital hallway where they were standing. Lisa was back on her senses as she slowly letting go Mina's wrist, Lisa widened her eyes as she witnessed how scared the woman was. She tried to reach Mina once again but the woman flinch as she lowered her head and run her way exiting the scene.

Roseanne abruptly stand up, slightly limping as she run after Mina.

Lisa raised her shaking hand as she stare at it in horror, not believing that she did that.