CHAPTER 14

A/N: double update, coz I love you all❤️

(Photo above👆: check it guys🤗❤️)

I just want to share this upcoming stories of mine that I'm going to publish soon. I need to finish at least 10 chapters for each story. Hope you guys will still support my upcoming stories, I love y'all chingussss❤️

Comment if what story took your interest, so I can publish it first.☺️

Thank you in advance 🤗

--------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Jisoo's eyes widening in shocked as soon as her eyes landed to the guy who called her name.

Chanyeol mouth was hang open, as he stares to Jisoo. All he knew was the woman died four years ago. Chaeng told him everything, and of course Jisoo's death reach him when he was still abroad. Then seeing Jisoo in front of him was a shocking reality. He was never prepared for this, his college best buddy is here in front of him.

Yes, you read it right. Jisoo and Chanyeol knew each other since there college days. Chanyeol was Jisoo's bridge to get Chaeyoung's heart. Chanyeol help her a lot to be noticed by Chaeyoung, but of course Jisoo doesn't have any idea that she already took Chaeng's heart on that day, they first met.

Since that the guy was so damn close to Chaeyoung and her best friend Hyeri, Jisoo build all her courage to asked Chanyeol for a help. She still remember that day.

Flashback (college days)

Jisoo was so damn nervous as she fidgeting with her fingers. She was standing at the corner of the hallway waiting for a certain guy who sure can help her to win a certain girl's heart. Jisoo was waiting patiently, as she sometimes glance at the door where Chanyeol's chemistry class is.

The door opened, makes Jisoo to straighten her posture as she manage to check if she looks presentable enough, and when she was satisfied. Jisoo let a sighed as she paste her smile, she then look over at the guy wearing a leather jacket partnered with a blue skinny jeans and a combat shoes. When there eyes met jisoo even widen her smile, while Chanyeol just furrowed his eyebrows as he glancing to his left and right, confirming if Jisoo was looking at him or he was just assuming, but indeed the girl was looking at him. Jisoo slowly approach the guy, Chanyeol on the other side felt his breath stops for a second, as Jisoo's beautiful eyes darted to him.

"Hey, you're Chanyeol Park right?" Jisoo asked still plastering her smiles, that makes Chanyeol's heart beats rapidly, he has no idea why this freaking beautiful girl approached him and even know his fucking name.

Even confused and shocked, Chanyeol speaks "Ah, yeah I am. Why's that?" He asked, thanking himself to not stuttered.

Jisoo sighed in relief, "Oh thank god, uhm can I talk to you for a minute?" Jisoo said, Chanyeol gulped as he felt his hands sweating so hard, but he nodded though. Agreeing to what Jisoo was asking.

"So, what is this you want to talk about?" Chanyeol started, they were now at the park. Sitting in the bench, both holding a warm coffee. Jisoo cleared her throat as she face Chanyeol. "I know I'm being jerk because I'm asking you this but, I -- I need your help for something" Jisoo said, not breaking eye contact with Chanyeol. On the other side, Chanyeol just creased his brows in confusion.