CHAPTER 24

6 months later....

Jisoo's POV

"You're planning a proposal for her?!" Lisa exclaimed as her eyes was so wide, and mouth open. I just rolled my eyes as I send her a dead glare.

This woman really doesn't change, she's still the same loud Lisa.

"Yes, and today is the perfect day for that" I said and a smile suddenly creep on my face.

It's been six months when Chaeyoung and I back together, we've been living together in our old apartment. I was right about my assumptions of her still living there, she never get rid of it. The reason is, she was still hoping that I'm going back and she was always right.

It was really so awkward at the first day of us sleeping together, I mean Chaeyoung was kind of nervous around me. Even flinching when I was touching her.

Like one time when she was cooking something for us, I was came home that morning from jogging around. Then, I saw her at the kitchen and me being me, I just want to show her my affection so I hug her from behind. But she was so shocked, that she even jump on her spot. The more shocking was, when she saw me her face producing those unreadable expression. She had that look on her eyes, and I really know what it was.

And to add that, she was bitting her lips that time I extremely know what she was thinking. So I confronted her when we were about to sleep, and I was right all along.

So, we did it. That night, we explored each other's body. Showing how we love and missed each other. I was still feeling the same just like before. Everytime I'm making love with her, I'm owning her, it was still the same.

Starting that day, the awkwardness between us just vanished in instant. I was so thankful because of that.

And today I'm planning to make her officially mine again. I've planned a proposal months ago. Today is the day, I'm so excited.

Making her mine again, after those many years we've missed. I want to be happy this time, and of course I want her to be happy too. I already get her dad's permission about this, he even told me that he will be the one to organize our wedding but I didn't approve it. I want us together to plan all of it.

And I know Chaeyoung will love this, she will.

"Hey! Jisoo Unnie, why are you smiling there? Your smile is creeping me out, are you perhaps thinking of naked Chaeyoung?" Lisa said makes me to snap out of my thoughts.

I look at her and she has that stupid smirked on her face, gosh I really want to wipe it.

I smacked her head, makes Lisa to hissed as she rubbing her head.

"I'm not like you, so stop right there before I throw you outside of this cafe" I warned her, but Lisa just grinned.

"Sorry okay, it was just an assumption but you overreacted so it means you were thinking--" and I know that she was about to say it so I smacked her again and this time it's hard.

Lisa just pouting as she rubbing her head again, this woman really. I don't know how Jennie handled her. She basically raising a two baby and right now that she's pregnant, so it will become three.

"Grow up Manoban will you, you're a mother now. I don't know how Jennie still manage to stay with you, you're still a baby" I said, Lisa just pouted even more and she hug me.

I made a disgusted face as I push her, but just lightly I still love her you know.

"Unnie you're so mean, really. And Jennie stayed because she loves me and I love her." She said, I instantly smiled because of that. I tap her back.