CHAPTER 22

Third Person's POV

It's been three days since Jisoo's surgery was done, but the woman was still asleep.

They already canceled the cafe's opening and Moonbyul already took care of the issue. The fans immediately understand it, so there was no big deal really happened.

Mina was really true to her words that she will not be coming back again. Even Roseanne tried to contact her but there was no used, Mina didn't even pick up her phone.

Roseanne was at the hospital almost 24 hours, she's taking care of Jisoo not leaving the woman's side. She was barely getting sleep these passed few days, she doesn't even want though. What if Jisoo will wake up, Roseanne wants to be there the day Jisoo will regain her consciousness.

And right now, Roseanne is sitting beside Jisoo's bed, as she holding Jisoo's pale cold hand. Roseanne gently squeeze Jisoo's hand while looking at the woman.

"Jisooyah, please wake up. It's been three days you know." Roseanne whispered, and the first tear escape from her eyes, but she was fast enough to wipe it.

"I have a lots on my mind right now, I want to talk it all with you. I remember you always listen to me even though I'm telling nonsense. You were always attentive towards me, even waiting for me to open up to you." Roseanne continue, she bring Jisoo's hand to her forehead as she lean on it.

"I missed you Hun, I missed you so much. I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for hurting you, bringing pain to you. I know if you will hear me right now, you will just scold me. That it was not my fault, that it was all in the past. But still Jisoo, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry." Roseanne tightened her hold to Jisoo's hand as she cried.

"These past four years of my life without you was so hard Jisoo. Tzuyu was there for me but I still think of you. I was happy yeah, but there was still missing part of me, that only you can fulfill. I sometimes think it was a payback of my mistakes. I cheated on you, I hurt you and even broke you. I really regret it, I was a messed. I was so sure that you won't leave me, not knowing that I was too selfish to think of that. I'm sorry Jisoo, I broke my promises to you. But believe me if I say that I love you, I mean it. I won't leave you this time, I'll be right here so wake up now please. I'm waiting for you" Roseanne slowly leaned as she give Jisoo a kiss on her forehead, closing her eyes pressing her lips. Her tears just flowing from her eyes.

Roseanne slowly open her eyes and distance her head so she can look at Jisoo's face. But her eyes widened, seeing Jisoo opening her eyes. Roseanne was frozen on her spot as she just stare at Jisoo. While Jisoo roamed her eyes around and it landed at the frozen woman in front of her.

Jisoo give Roseanne a faint smile, as she's still weak. Slowly opening her mouth, she spoke "Chaeng" Jisoo whispered still on her weak voice.

"Jisoo" Roseanne responded as her voice broke and the unstoppable tears once again escape from her eyes.

Jisoo squeeze Roseanne's hand, still smiling more like reassuring the woman in front of her that she's okay, that everything is okay.

"You're awake, thank God you're awake" Roseanne said and she hug Jisoo. Still crying, as her tears already wetting Jisoo's hospital gown.

Jisoo slowly wrap her arms to reciprocate the hug, as she tap Roseanne's back. "Don't cry please" Jisoo whispered again. Roseanne even whimpered as she tighten her hug now burying her head to Jisoo's neck.

"I miss you so much, I miss you Jisoo" Roseanne said. Jisoo just chuckled weakly as she pulled the hug and cup Roseanne's face. She slowly wipe the woman's tears as she smiled again.