CHAPTER 13

Jisoo's POV

I was busy doing my morning jogs, when suddenly my phone rang. I stop on my tracks, slightly out of breath, I fetch my phone from the pocket of my sweater.

I immediately creases my brows as I saw who's calling me.

"Sajangnim" I said as I sits at the nearby bench, wiping some of my sweats.

I'm still wondering what it would be, why Moonbyul calling me this early in the morning.

Well I'm gonna find it soon

"Hello Ms. Kim, I hope I never interrupted your morning" she said on the other line.

"No, I'm just jogging around. Why'd you call? Is there something wrong?" I asked her, while just roaming my eyes around. Great view in this early morning. I missed this kind of serenity.

I heard Moonbyul deep a sighed on the other line, so I'm kinda feel nervous.

"Can you stop over at the company? I just remember that the topic is sensitive for us to talk over the phone, I want to talk to you in person" She said, her tone of voice was new to me. It feels like she's nervous and.

Confused?

Never in my life, I will see or hear her being confuse. So maybe the topic was indeed sensitive.

"Okay, I will be there" I said and stand up, Moonbyul ended the call.

I hurriedly went back home, as I shower and wear a casual dress. I then leave the house going to the company.

On my way there, I'm extremely nervous about the topic Moonbyul wants to discuss, is it about the book signing? Is she pulling it back?

Less than twenty minutes I'm already entering the company, the guard smile at me so I reciprocate it. Walking my way to the elevator and press the floor button of Moonbyul's office.

I'm still nervous, I don't know why. My hands are sweating so hard as I feel I'm going to faint anytime.

As the elevator produces a 'ting' sound, my nervousness double. I'm now anxious.

Walking to the hallway as I stop in front of her office door. I knock, as on queue the door opened by her secretary.

Oh, she has a new one. Hope this poor girl will be the last one.

The girl smile at me so I smile back, seems like everybody surrounds me looks happy, while me I'm fidgeting inside.

She let me enter the office, Moonbyul lift her head. As soon as she sees me, she then gesture me to sit on the chair in front of her.

I sits down and look at her, Moonbyul also looking sympathetically at me. Brings me to even more confused.

What's with her today?

Her secretary left the room, Moonbyul then deep a sighed.

I cleared my throat, "So, What's wrong?" I started the conversation, Moonbyul look at me again with the same expression just like earlier.

I frown at her, "Hey, don't give me that kind of look Moonbyul, talk to me" I said, I am now frustrated. If this woman just fooling around, I will really kill her.

"Okay, let me start calling you by your name to make you more comfortable around me" She said still wearing that stupid look on her face.

Is she serious right now?

I rolled my eyes on her, "Gosh Moonbyul, just tell me already" I said impatiently, Moonbyul then lean her back to her chair.

The next word she spoke, left me frozen on my spot.