CHAPTER 8

Roseanne's POV

Walking out from the cafe with a heavy heart, I deep a sighed as I walked entering my car. I glanced once again inside of my cafe.

Looking at her face, I feel my heart beating so fast. I couldn't understand why I'm feeling this, it's all foreign to me. It feels like all of my buried emotions rising again to the point that it's making me uncomfortable.

Her face, God she is really looks like her. Her eyes, her nose, her heart-shaped lips. I couldn't explain the way I felt towards that woman. The smoothness of her hand, sends me a hundreds of electric bolts inside of my body. I feel weak by her touch.

There it goes again, my heart beats so fast again. Clenching my chest I close my eyes leaning my head at the headrest of the driver seat.

"Who's that woman? Why is that she has this effect on me, I can't understand this" I whispered as I try to glance inside of the cafe again.

I remembered how she looked at me earlier, it made my body to feel the tingling sensation. Her piercing eyes, how she scanned my earlier. It reminds me of someone.

She reminds me of Jisoo, she looks at me the same way how Jisoo looks at me. She smiled at me the same way how Jisoo smiled at me. Her eyes, her eyes speaks it all.

And this feeling scaring the hell out of me, she makes me become weak on my knees. I don't know how she managed to makes my heart beats rapidly.

"Shit! Roseanne put your fucking self together, stop thinking about her for God fucking sake" I deep a sighed as I was about to start my engine but my phone ringing stops me.

I then fetch my phone as I look who's the caller was. I tap the answered button as soon as I recognized who it was.

"Irene Unnie" I said as I start my car and drove going home. I'm not feeling good to work now.

My day was just ruined because of that Krystal bitch earlier. I rolled my eyes remembering how immature she is. That girl is crazy, accusing someone just like she knows everything. Stupid.

"Hey, Rosie are you listening?" I was back from my deep thoughts when I hear Irene unnie speak.

"Oh, I'm sorry Irene Unnie, I'm just thinking some stuffs. Are you saying something?" I said as I turned to the street where my apartment is located.

"Ah, yeah. As I said, Ella is having her recital today, the kid wants me to invite you guys. This is her first time so she's so excited about it. Are you free today?" Irene Unnie said, I parked my car and hop out entering my apartment building.

I smiled at the lady guard, as I walked entering the elevator. "Of course Irene Unnie, I'm always free when it comes to Ella. You know I can't resist that kid's cuteness." I replied and a soft chuckled escape from my mouth.

I heard Irene Unnie laugh on the other line, "You don't know how much it means to her, she really looks up to all of you guys. Being her role model, you really influenced her a lot" Irene Unnie said, makes me smile.

Ella really becomes a good and loving lady she is right now, surrounded with a loving people. She may spoiled but she knows her limitations. Ella is a wonderful kid, sometimes I can see a glimpsed of Jisoo's attitude at her. How matured she is, how her brain works, she is really get that from Jisoo.

Looking at growned up Ella, makes me to remember Jisoo more. After that day Irene Unnie appeared at the cafe, bringing Ella with them. As I glance at Ella, Jisoo was the first person crossed my mind.

All Ella's features really same as her, how Ella's piercing eyes meets mine. That smile Ella's wearing. She really inherited it all from Jisoo.

"It's really our job Unnie, you know how much we love Ella right? That kid is like a little sister to me, I just want all the best for her" I answered exiting the elevator, I walked at the hallway where my apartment was located.