CHAPTER 25

Third Person's POV

"Ms. Son?" Mina whispered as her eyes still glued to the woman in front of her. While Chaeyoung was frozen, eyes widening not believing that the woman she's been longing to see these passed months standing in front of her. Wearing the same shocked face.

"Ms. Son" Mina uttered again snapping Chaeyoung back on her senses as she rapidly blink her eyes and focus again to look at Mina.

"Mina, you're here" Chaeyoung absentmindedly said. There's so much questions running inside of her head but it seems that she couldn't bring herself to utter even just one of them.

Mina cleared her throat and bowed her head preparing herself to exit the cafe but Chaeyoung abruptly hold her wrist instead and drag the woman as they exited the cafe together.

Mina just looking at Chaeyoung's hand holding her wrist as they run to God knows where.

Chaeyoung stops makes Mina to bumped her head to the latter's shoulder. Chaeyoung face the woman still holding her wrist, with that serious look on her face.

"Where were you? Why'd you left? You don't know how it affects me these passed months. I couldn't even get a proper sleep because I was thinking of you, if you were okay or what happened to you. Why'd you disappeared all of the sudden, I was extremely worried to the point that I even hired someone to look for you. Then now you're here all of the sudden, and you even tried to avoid me again." Chaeyoung uttered looking straight to Mina's eyes, showing her real feelings to the woman this time.

Mina was taken a back because of the sudden outburst of the woman in front of her. Mina was not prepared for this, she was not expecting this side of Chaeyoung. All she knows about this woman is her jolly and playful personality, then seeing Chaeyoung became like this was beyond her expectations.

"I -- I don't know what you're talking about" Mina said, as she pulled her hand from Chaeyoung's hold. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and hold Mina's both shoulders instead as she pulled Mina closer to her, her eyes piercingly looking to the woman. Mina on the other side feel her breath hitch of how close their faces are right now.

"I like you Mina, and I know you were aware of my feelings for you. Don't pretend that you don't know anything." Chaeyoung said, sincerity was present in every words she uttered. Mina this time feeling something weird happening inside of her, she couldn't explain how Chaeyoung's words affect her like this.

Mina just staring at the woman don't know what to say or to react. She was so lost of words. Chaeyoung deep a sighed as she loosen her hold to Mina's shoulder, distancing herself. She smiled to the woman.

"I know you still love her, it was so obvious. You're back because of her, I'm not gonna deny that it did hurt me. But still I'm relief that I finally said what I really want to say to you." Chaeyoung said, Mina just standing there still dumbfounded.

Chaeyoung smiled for the last time as she turn around. "I'll go now, sorry for dragging you here." Chaeyoung said, sighing for the last time as she started to walked leaving the still frozen Mina.

Mina tried to open her mouth but ended up closing it again, as she still couldn't find even a single word to say. Witnessing Chaeyoung walking away from her, sending her heart an aching feeling. She can feel how it breaks as her eyes are now forming some tears.

"What's happening? Why I'm even crying?" Mina whispered as she bring her left hand to touch her now wet cheek. She then lift her head to look in front but there's no Chaeyoung anymore.

Mina widened her eyes as she walked faster roaming her eyes around looking for the specific woman. Tears are now falling rapidly from her eyes as she walked past to the crowded street.