CHAPTER 6

Third Person's POV

"You're going to marry me?" Chaeng said. She's now crying in happiness.

Jisoo wipe Chaeng's tears. Looking at her lover's eyes. Jisoo bend on her knees, Chaeng must not expected it but Jisoo planned to propose again the formal but simple proposal she has on her mind and Jisoo knows that its the perfect time for it.

Chaeng watching Jisoo in amusement, while covering her mouth in surprise.

Jisoo pulled out a blue box on her pocket and open it, reveling a shining diamond stone.

Chaeng burst in tears at the sight she was seeing, she couldn't believe things like this will happened.

"Roseanne I've known you for how many years, I've witnessed how we became happy together, how we love each other. How things gets rough between us, how we fight and let go of each other but you made me realize that I really love you Roseanne, how I saw my future with you, if it's not you I don't think I can love again. You're the reason why I keep on living in this world, you are my life Roseanne, my everything, my soulmate, my best friend and my lover. So at this very moment I want to ask you again, Roseanne will you be my wife and spend the rest of your future with me? will you marry me Roseanne?" Jisoo sincerely said while her tears is just flowing.

Chaeng nod her head.

"Yes, of course Jisoo!! I'm going to marry you!! It's a yes, yes!!" Chaeng said.

Jisoo stand up and reach Chaeng left hand, Jisoo then slid the ring on her lover's finger.

"It's perfect, you're perfect, everything's perfect" Jisoo said and kissed Chaeng on her forehead.

"I love you Jisoo, I really love you so much" Chaeng said.

"I love you too Chaeyoung, so much" Jisoo said and lean to captured her lover's lips again.

Jisoo woke up in a sudden dream, she dream of that memory again. It's been a year since she was started dreaming about that proposal she did to roseanne four years ago. The day she remembered everything was the same day of her starting to dream about the latter every night.

Jisoo sits up as she brush her hand on her hair. She tilted her head to look at Mina's side, her wife was peacefully sleeping.

Jisoo smile sadly and hold Mina's face, she then caress it slowly. Jisoo's tears slowly forming on her eyes, until she's not aware she's already crying.

Jisoo remove her hand in Mina's face, as she clench her hand to form a fist.

'I'm so sorry Mina, but I still love her. I still do, even though the thoughts of them abandoning me hurting me so much, I still care for them' Jisoo thoughts and glance at Mina's face again.

Jisoo closed her eyes as her tears flow again. There Roseanne face showed up. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her voice and how she manage to make Jisoo's heart to beats only for her.

Jisoo clench her left chest, feeling the pain she doesn't know still exist, Jisoo thought she'd already over with it but Jisoo is wrong, totally wrong. It still hunts her everyday, every second she's still thinking about it.

"I'm sorry" Jisoo said and stand up, exiting the room. Jisoo then lead her way to the main door with her coat on, holding her car keys. She twisted the door knob and exited the house.