CHAPTER 19

Third Person's POV

That exact moment Jisoo exited the airport, she immediately fetch her phone to dialed someone's number. She knows this person will surely can help her.

After three rings, the person answered. "Mr. Park" Jisoo said, firmed and serious deep voice.

"Jisoo? Why'd you call? Is there a problem?" Mr. Park asked with a confused tone on his voice.

Jisoo deep a sighed as she check the time on her wrist watch.

I still have a time.

"Let's meet today, wait for me at the cafe" Jisoo said and ended the call. She then stare at her phone that showing another number. Jisoo gulped, feeling her heart beating in nervousness.

Contemplating if she should dial the number or not. But Jisoo knows that it's time for her to tell the truth. So, she again let go a deep sighed, and tap the call button.

Bringing the phone to her ear, hearing the clearly ringing of the phone. A second later, someone pick it up.

"Hello? Who's this?" Jisoo's heart clench as she recognized the familiar voice on the other line.

Swallowing a lump on her throat Jisoo spoke. "Am I speaking with Mrs. Irene Kang?" Jisoo asked, slightly cracking voice. Uttering her sister's name, bringing so much emotions inside of her. Jisoo just want to run to her sister's arms and stay there forever.

The line suddenly becomes quiet, Jisoo just patiently waiting for Irene to speak again. But Irene on the other line was extremely shocked after recognizing the voice.

Am I really talking to her or I'm just hallucinating? Irene's thoughts.

Jisoo cleared her throat bringing Irene back to her senses.

"Uhm, sorry I got distracted. Yeah, Irene Kang speaking. May I know if who's I'm talking with?" Irene said casually. Jisoo paint a smile, as her tears are now forming on her eyes.

"This is Author Kim, can we meet today? If you have a free time of course" Jisoo said, bitting her lips in nervousness. waiting for her sister's response.

Jisoo decided to tell the truth to all of them. They deserve to know it, especially her sister. Jisoo knew how Irene suffered because of her accident. And this is the right thing to do.

"Yeah we can, I'll wait for you here at the cafe" Irene replied. Jisoo let go a sighed of relief as she blink her tears away and put a smile on her face again.

"Sure, I will be there." Jisoo said and ended the call.

But her smile fell down, remembering the exact reason why she was back here in Seoul.

It's time to end this.

Jisoo hailed a cab, heading to the place Krystal sent her. Jisoo closed her eyes as she silently praying that the two women were safe. She knows how Krystal's mind worked, so she needs to be there as soon as possible.

Letting go a deep sighed, Jisoo tilt her head as she stare at the busy streets of Seoul.

Wait for me, I'm coming my love.

-----------------

"Rosie" Mina whispered the woman's name, makes Roseanne to tilt her head to Mina's side.

"Yeah" Roseanne answered back. Mina then look up as her tears are now streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm the reason why'd all of this was happening. If I just didn't took Jisoo away, and made those mistakes maybe you were not here with me now. I ruined everything, including your relationship with Jisoo." Mina said, with her small cracking voice. Roseanne immediately soften at the sight.