CHAPTER 27

Third Person's POV

Roseanne left the Manoban's house early in the morning as she head first to their unit.

Biding her goodbyes to the married couple, as she exited the said house and hailed a cab and totally leave the place.

A quiet sighed escapes her mouth as she stared outside admiring the not so crowded morning atmosphere of Seoul.

Her mind was occupied of too many things, how things were got bad last night. She fucked up all of it, because of her insecurities that in the first place she doesn't know existed at all. Roseanne was extremely disappointed because of how she acted towards Jisoo but all she had on her mind that night was not to hurt the latter. Roseanne was afraid of the possibility that she is going to hurt the woman again, but as she expected she still did. What a twisted it was.

Then last night seeing Jisoo so calmed like that even bring Roseanne to be more guilty. Jisoo was looking at her tenderly, the comforting squeezed from the woman and that look of passion in her eyes. Roseanne doesn't really deserve Jisoo Kim, Jisoo is perfect, she's perfect in any angle.

And how about her? How about Roseanne?

She doesn't really know where she belongs anymore. A heavy feelings surrounding her, recalling Irene's face and how she reacted and throw those hurtful but truth words towards her.

Roseanne knows she didn't just upset Jisoo's sister but she literally made Irene hate her and be disgusted about her. She heave a sighed again as she slightly gulped.

She needs to face the woman later, she wants to explain everything and how stupid she was.

The cab driver spoke snapping Roseanne from her little lingering thoughts.

Roseanne paid the cab driver as she exited and entered her and Jisoo's unit building. Greeting every employees and staffs who were present there early in the morning, Roseanne received a polite smile back from the people.

Entering the elevator as her mind still full of different scenarios, she can feel how it terribly giving her a headache. Leaning her head to the elevator's wall as she closed her eyes and just wait for the lift to reach its destination.

As soon as she heard the 'ding' sound, Roseanne open her eyes as she straighten and sighing for the last time before she step her feet outside.

Roseanne walked at the quiet hallway, explains that maybe her neighbors were still sleeping or just lazily spending self time inside their every unit.

Roseanne reached her unit door, she immediately typed in her password and pushed the door going inside. As soon as her eyes darted to the small receiving room of her unit, her eyes widened in shocked as her jaw dropped.

Seeing Jisoo and Irene casually sitting there, engaging in some serious conversation. She can see that Jisoo slightly having an annoyed face as she face Irene. Luckily Irene is facing her back towards the door, while Jisoo is the one who facing it.

Feeling the sudden ruffling sound and the low gasped. The two women look at Roseanne in unison, makes the latter to gulped.

Jisoo has a gentle smile on her face and that comforting look on her eyes, it does made Roseanne to feel at eased but when her eyes dart to Irene her breath hitched of how Irene glared at her. Roseanne gulped again, as she literally froze still holding the door's handle.

Irene raised her left eyebrow as she waiting for Roseanne to move. "You're not going in?" Irene asked firmed voice makes Roseanne to slightly jump on her spot as she pursed her lips.