Chapter 1: Revelations 'N Tears

Picking up from where we left off...

Sommer POV

I am soo crazy! I just drove home high, I feel like superman. I kept dropping the keys as I tried to open the front door, finally mom came and swung it open, lookin pissed as hell. Ain't nobody got time for that though.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asked me.

"I was out with Ques, remember?"

"He told me you guys got into a fight and you left early. I called your brother, he's here. So where the hell have you been?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I was out," I giggled. "and about."

"You drove home high!?"

"Maybe."

"Just tell her where you were V before you get in trouble." Immanuel said as him and dad came out the kitchen with sandwiches.

"You, are not the boss of me either." I said, pointing at him.

"What the fuck do you mean either?" Mom said, pissed off.

"How about I save you the trouble of waking King up. Here's my phone and I know, I'm grounded indefinitely." I gave her my phone and walked upstairs and into my room and fell on my bed. I shoulda went somewhere, because a perfectly good high has been wasted. I guess I'll just call Jalisa and talk to her but first I need to change out of these bloody ass clothes...and hide the knife...

*FOUR DAYS LATER: Wednesday*

Everything has been so amazing since I stabbed Mike! Sarcasm is just dripping out of that sentence. Ques hasn't talked to me since our anniversary. Nobody else bothers to talk to me either. I have been so sarcastic and rude and just plain old acting like Valencia.

The streets are hot now, everybody tryna figure out who shot Mike. Oh well.

I'm just a child washin some dishes.

That is, until I heard footsteps come into the kitchen, 5 pairs of footsteps to be exact. I looked out my peripheral and saw none other than Immanuel, Marques, Deandre, Rico and Alex. They just stood there staring at me as I rinsed the rest of the soap out the sink.

"Can I help you guys? Wait, Alex aren't you supposed to be on a plane right now?" I said to him.

"I'm not leaving until midnight, but you know how the streets been so hot this week?" He asked, leaning on the counter.

"Yeah, and?"

"Mike got stabbed, he's in the hospital." Dre told me.

DAMN IT! Note to self: When attempting murder, actually murder.

"Aww, poor Mikey." I said, pouting. "I'm still not understanding what this has to do with me." They all just stared at me. I scoffed. "You guys think I did it don't you? Ouch."

"So you're saying you didn't do it?" Dre asked.

"Oh I did it, I was just wondering how you guys figured out it was me." I said smiling.

"Do you think this shit is funny Sommer? You could get killed for this, now I gotta go clean up your mess." said Dad as he came and sat on one of the island chairs.

"You can't just go around stabbing people Sommer." Rico said.

I looked at him. "You all have known me long enough to know that I do what I want, and I felt like stabbing Mike so I did." I shrugged. "Did they tell you how I cracked his ribs?"