Chapter 5: Leave Me Alone

This is dedicated to @BootyfulLiar for the covers she made! I'll post the rest in another chapter as well!

Jalisa POV

Why can't he just leave me alone? I was happy when I moved here because I finally got away from him and he didn't know where I was going. But when you speak of the fucking devil, he appears. I grabbed my purse and stood up.

"Where you going?" Ques asked me.

"To the bathroom." I replied.

I walked to the hall bathroom and went in and I just cried.

Slam Tasmanian or Taz, well his real name is Freddy, is my ex-boyfriend. We went out for about 6 months before I moved here. In the beginning of our relationship, everything was amazing and like a naíve teenage girl, I thought I was in love with him.

But Tiara and I don't call him Taz for nothing. Slam Tasmanian was one of the characters of "Loonatics Unleashed." He was the one with the super strength, which is like a perfect description of Freddy. He wasn't my first and when I told him that, he lost it and he punched me and that wasn't the only time. When my mom told me we were moving, I didn't complain one bit because I knew I would never see him again. I guess I was wrong.

Now my face is all poofy from the crying and stuff. I texted Rico and told him to come pick me up.

Someone knocked on the door. I wiped my face.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?" Kaleb said through the door.

"Why?"

He opened the door and came in. I should've locked it before.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get out!" I told him.

"Why you crying?"

I faced the mirror again. "I'm not."

"Liar..who was on the phone that upset you so much?"

"Why are you in my business?"

He reached up to my face and I flinched before I realized he was only trying to wipe my face. Force of habit, I guess.

"I-I'm going home." I said. I grabbed my purse and pushed past him out the bathroom door.

"Wait, how are you gonna get there?"

"Don't worry about it."

"I can take you home if you want." He suggested.

"If I needed you to take me home, I would have asked you."

"You don't have to be a bitch about it Jalisa." He said, I glared at him.

"What did you just call me?!"

"What happened to that sexy girl who wanted to take a shower with me yesterday?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face.

I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in. "I'm still sexy, bitch."

He chuckled. "Not when you're cryin ma."

"..Really?" I asked. He nodded smiling, I laughed. "Well that's why I'm going home, so I won't be asked a million fucking questions."

"I'm conflicted about your attitude." He told me. "I put my number in your phone."

"And what makes you think I'm going to call you?"

"Cause I'm the type of guy that you can call at 3 in the morning to talk to." I stared at him. "I'm serious."

My phone vibrated with a text: