Chapter 25: You Think I'm Crazy Too!

Sariyah POV

"We can't do that to her, Jason." I told him as I stood up.

"Think about it Riyah, it could help her."

"If she needs to talk about something then she has us."

"That girl walks around wit a switch blade in her damn bra! You honestly think we're qualified to help her with something like that?"

"Maybe she feels like she needs to protect herself." I denied.

"Ain't nobody after her ass! Mike is still in the hospital, she ruptured his spleen; he gon be in there for a while."

"I don't want her to go through that, Jason. She's been through enough."

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay. Think about how much better she will be."

"Pizza is downstairs," Natalie said.

"Thanks for knocking." Jason said.

"I did knock, don't get smart wit me Jason."

"You came up in here-"

I rolled my eyes and told them to shutup. I walked downstairs and got caught at the bottom by Mas who put his arm around my shoulder.

"Natalie getting on your nerves too?"

"Yes," I laughed. I walked into the kitchen where Ray, Jalisa and Sommer were getting their pizza. I found myself just staring at Sommer.

She is such a beautiful girl, face and body wise. If you were a random person in the street, looking at her would make you think she has a normal life. But once you get to know her, she can be the most hostile, provocative yet conservative, selfish person but deep down she has a kind heart. A 16 year old girl should not be walking around with a blade in her bra.

"Mom, why are you staring at me like that?" She asked me. I pulled her into a hug and told her how much I loved her. When I pulled away she was lookin at me like I was crazy. "Weird mommy."

Kaleb POV

"You gon go over there?" Montae asked me as he went through some of the boxes with my stuff in it. My dad told me not to unpack cause we'll be leaving in a few weeks.

Vanya - change of plans, my sister just got back in town so I have to entertain her. sorry :(

Me - Whats your sister's name?

Vanya - Nastasia. why?

"I thought you was joking!" I yelled.

"About what?" He said with a mouth full of cookies.

"About Stasi being Vanya's sister..shit!"

"Does it matter? Vanya's your main fee and you like Jalisa."

"Who said I like Jalisa?"

He mugged me. "Ya boy did, like ten seconds ago. Keep up, KayC."

"Iight but if I like Jalisa then you like Tiara." I told him.

He bust out laughing. "Man she lackin but she cool I guess."

"Lackin'?"

He pointed at his chest and I understood what he meant.

"You wrong for that."

"She got a fat ass tho, and hips like damn."

"Pizza's here assholes." Lenci said coming into the room.