Chapter 21: On the Nod

Still Wednesday

Dani POV

Somi and I pulled into Manny's garage. We got out and walked into the house and Manny was coming out the kitchen, when he saw me he smiled and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. Somi started making gagging noises as she walked into the kitchen.

Manny lifted my chin and kissed me. I smiled and grabbed his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled on it. He groaned as I pulled away and went in the kitchen with Sommer.

"Boo, you about to cook for me?" I asked her as she put a pan on the stove and a pack of chicken in the sink.

"Sure, Daniella." She joked.

"Don't think you getting away with nothin' V. You still didn't tell me where you were today." Manny said, coming in and purposely standing behind me.

"Is he always like this?" She asked me.

"I don't know, he's your brother." I told her.

"How many wings do you want, Dani?" She said, changing the subject.

"Valencia!" Manny said.

"Zavier! Stay out of my fucking business."

"Who the-"

"Hey, calm down! Manny," He looked pissed staring at her and I grabbed his face. "calm down, okay. If she doesn't wanna tell you she doesn't have to."

"Now kiss her and shutup." Somi told him and she rolled her eyes.

I teased Manny by slowly grinding on him and I could feel his D get harder.

"We'll be in the guest room." Manny told her and I laughed as he dragged me down the hall and into the guest room as he closed the door. "Why you always do that shit to me, D?"

"I'm sorry." I moaned as he pushed me into the wall and sucked on my neck. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed as he climbed on top of me. I pulled his shirt off him and threw it to the side as he pulled my sweat shirt over my head. He kissed down my neck as he went for the button on my shorts. I felt my phone vibrate from my sweatshirt pocket so I grabbed it and read a text from my mom:

Daniella Martin

Flight A35

Departure: Miami International Airport

Arrival: New York JFK

March 30, 2013 11:39 p.m.

Gate 6B

My mom actually took my seriously and brought me a plane ticket?

"Dani, you alright?" Manny asked me. I turned my phone screen off so he wouldn't see it.

"I-I'm good, why you stop?" I ran my fingers over his abs as he told me I was just staring at my phone for a minute. "I'm fine," I pulled his sweats and boxers down as his friend sprang up. I smiled and crashed my lips onto his. I'm hungry as hell so this ain't boutta be anything more than a quickie. I felt him slide into me and I gasped. He pulled away and bit his lip as he stroked me over and over, going harder each time. "..Manny...shit," I moaned.

My mind kept wandering though.

I wasn't serious about seeing my dad, I was just talking out my ass like I always do.

Charisma POV

I found this outfit that would look real good on Dri. I handed it to her and she looked at me like I was crazy, after seeing the shoes.