Chapter 8: Damn. Pt II

Kaleb POV

It was 9:43 and I was dressed and ready to go. For some reason, Lenci and Ray wanted to watch me get dressed...I don't know. I had my boxers on before they came in the room, they not gettin' the goods...again.

"Don't get anybody pregnant while you're there okay?" Lenci told me.

"Haha. I plan on gettin my dick wet tonight for sure." I said as I grabbed my car keys and phone. "Too bad you guys can't come!"

"Have fun, brother." Ray told me. I smiled and hugged her one last time before I left out. I called Montae.

"Yo, you on your way?"

"Nahh nigga I'm still at home."

"Whatever, just hurry up and get here so we can make an entrance." He hung up. I rolled my eyes.

~*

I had picked up this dude and we finally got to the house the party is. I parked down the block a little bit, incase something pops off.When we got in there it was only 10:34 but the music was blasting and you could feel the vibe. I have a good feeling about tonight.

"Yo, let me introduce you to these dudes. Kevin, Shaun, and Marcus." Montae said introducing me to these guys. "This is my nigga Kaleb, he's startin' Vaney Monday."

"Wassup?" I said dapping all of them. "Imma need yall to point me in the direction of the fees." I said laughing.

"Hell yeah, but you gotta be careful. Vaney doesn't have mono or none of that shit but most of the girls are some sneaky ass hoes." Marcus warned as he rolled up a blunt.

I nodded. "Understandable."

"But most of 'em got some bomb pussy tho, on the bright side." Kevin said. "Oh shit, here comes one, that's Vanya." He said, pointing to this girl that was coming down the staircase. She was bad. Pretty face, bangin body with a dress that brought all her assets but wasn't too revealing.

"Hey guys."

"Hey VaVa." They all said.

"You tryna smoke with us?" Marcus asked her. She smiled and nodded as she sat down inbetween me and Kevin.

"Montae, are you gonna introduce me to your friend?" She asked him.

I laughed. "I'm Kaleb." I told her.

"Nice, so you new around here?"

"Something like that." I told her as the blunt got passed to me and I took a long drag from it. The shit felt good and I need that forreal. I passed it to her and she did the same. Damn. "Damn ma, you took that shit." I told her smiling.

"You've obviously never met me before." She said smiling. "Come dance with me, papí." She whispered in my ear.

I walked over to the dance floor with her.

"I noticed you coming down the steps, this you?" I asked as I gestured towards the whole house.

"This is my parents, I'm just one of their squatters." She said as the DJ turned up the music. Some girl came over and whispered something in her ear and handed her a blunt. "You want some?"

"Hell yeah, if you can keep up." I told her as I took 2 long drags and passed it back to her.

"I can do alot of things," She said as she grabbed my belt. "If you can keep up." She whispered in my ear. No Hands came on and she screamed. I smiled as I finished the blunt. Lil mama started grindin on me like a pro. That shit felt good as I grabbed her hips. After that, Fuckin Problem came on, then No Luck and we took a break.