Chapter 19: QVC Nigga !

Montae in the Multimedia >>>>>

Natalie POV

"Alright Allyssa! I'm coming!" I said.

I heard her ass crying all the way downstairs. I saw Jason and Sariyah being all flirty in the kitchen.

"Don't show off cause you can have sex with your husband and I can't." I told Sariyah. I heard her laugh as I ran back up there and gave Allyssa what she wanted; my boob. Greedy self.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"What?"

"Hello to you too."

"Don't you have work to do?"

"Why you so fiesty?"

"When are you coming home?"

"Hold on," Mas started talking to someone in the background and it sounded like a girl.

"Who the hell is that, Mason?" I asked.

"Calm yo hormonal ass down, Natalie. It's our real estate agent." He said.

"Why couldn't you get Jason to be our real estate agent? That's his job ain't it?"

"Because he- why the fuck am I answering to you?"

"When are you coming home? I want you home."

"I don't know, why?"

"Because I- why the fuck am I answering to you?" I mocked him before I hung up.

Jalisa POV

The shower cut off and I saw KayC's phone vibrating so I walked over and answered it for him.

"Hello."

"..Is this Jalisa?"

I heard movement behind me as I talked to Montae.

"How you guess? Is this Montae?"

"How you guess?" He joked. "Forreal tho ma, where Kaleb at?"

Suddenly I got picked up and slammed down on the bed and Lebby climbed on top of me as I laughed.

"Why you got my phone girl?"

"Stop! Get off!" I said while cracking up.

"Give me my shit!" He snatched his phone out my hand and finished talking to his friend. After he hung up, he just stared at me. He put my arms around his neck and leaned down and kissed me. Just as I was getting into it, he pulled away and stood up.

"Go get some clothes from Ray, we goin' out." He said.

"Where?"

"To chill wit Montae, and you not goin nowhere wit me wit that tutu on." He yelled from his closet.

"It's a leotard and I have shorts on!"

°°°°°

"I hope you know I'm gonna get grounded for this." Tiara said as she got in the back seat of Kaleb's Evoque.

"Oh shut up, we're almost there." He told her.

I realized that I was going to be alone with Kaleb and Montae and the idea just creeped me out, so I called T and told her to come with us. We pulled up at Montae's huge ass house and got out. I rang the doorbell.

Some girl answered it. She said hi to Kaleb and mugged us as we walked in.

Here we go.

Alex POV