Chapter 7: Damn. Pt I

Kaleb POV

I put the bag in the bottom of my drawer and plopped down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I fuckin hate this city. I was thinking about taking a nap when Jason and my dad came into the room.

"Get up!" Jason said. I didn't move. "You deaf now? I said get up! We're going out."

I groaned as I got up and put my J's back on. "Who is we?" I asked as dad pushed me out my room, down the stairs and into the garage. He just stared at me. "What?"

"She's calling you again, huh?"

"Yeah, I'mma be straight tho." I told him.

Rayne and Jason came into the garage and we got into their Mercedes and drove to the Apple Store so I could get my iPhone 5 and put all my contacts and stuff on there.

"I'm sorry I woke you up like that and broke your phone." Ray said as she paid for my phone. I nodded and grabbed the bag and we walked back to the car and our dads were waiting for us.

I didn't even bother to ask where my dad was taking us now. We pulled into a car dealership and I guess I cheered up a little bit. We all got out and Ray ran and jumped on her dad.

"Daddy! Can I get a new car?"

"I just bought you a car two months ago Chasity." He told her.

I laughed as my phone started vibrating over and over like a bitch. I pulled it out my pocket and saw I had all these damn missed calls and messages.

Jalisa - dont think you special boy, i just wanted to say hi since i called you and yo ass decided not to answer.

Cold-Hearted Hoe - kaleb please call me back!

Cold-Hearted Hoe - you are being really immature.

Who the fuck do she think she is?

Nigga Montae - YO ! you told me yo ass was coming back to Miami in February...well nigga its fuckin February and I still haven't heard from yo ass.

I laughed at Montae and Jalisa. I just rolled my eyes at Staci irritating, lying ass. I texted Montae back:

Me - nigga yo ass is always wildin!

Nigga Montae - yeah and yo ass is always actin brand new! you still comin to Vaney right?

Me - yup .

Nigga Montae - shiiiiiiddd. then you comin w/ me to this party tonite, supposed to be wild af. I say we go and set that shit off like old times

Me - we did do some crazy shit 4 months ago didnt we ?

Nigga Montae - HELL YEA! you know where I live nigga, the party start at 10 so swing by n pick me up...on some real shit tho, how you been holdin up?

Me - good bro . i shoulda listened to you about Staci

Nigga Montae - yea but enough of that shoulda woulda coulda shit . i gtg but imma see ya ass later ! DON'T FORGET, you know your mind already startin to deteriorate ...

I rolled my eyes at this dude. Montae Wills is a guy I met when me and my dad came up here 8 months ago. He is a loyal ass nigga with a short temper but a soft side for his little 6 year old twin brother and sister, Meagan and Maurice. We got close in a reasonable amount of time and he's a real cool nigga. At least I know I won't be lonely at Vaney HS.