Chapter 42: Finale Pt II

Sommer POV

That was the best lunch I've had in a long time. And it was free? I couldn't help but save some of the food for a late night snack. We thanked Fran for the meal and left, getting the car. I decided to drive because I was really horny right now and wanted to get a quickie in.

"Where we goin? You tryna kill me girl?" He joked. I reached over and put my hand on his thigh, rubbing really close to his piece.

"I would never do that to you baby." I told him as I drove to an abandoned parking lot and parked.

"What you doin?"

"Shhh." I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over so I was in his lap. I started kissing him and he immediately opened his mouth, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

"These jeans are gonna be a problem, babe." He told me as he tried to take them off me.

"Sorry...I guess I didn't think this through." I told him. I try not to be mad at him because he doesn't know how much what he says hurts my feelings. I went to get off his lap but he grabbed my arm.

"I ain't mean to hurt your feelings. You can spend the night at my house and we can do it then." He said. I smiled.

"I can't, Natalie's doing something for me tonight." I looked down and surprisingly didn't see a bulge and was glad. I kissed his lips. "You can drive now."

He smiled and we switched seats.

I was so excited when we got to the hospital and up to Zae's room.

"Zae.."

"Hey V," he said. "Yo nigga."

"Sup my nigga." Ques replied. It was all the guys and Dani in the room with him. Dani got up out the bed so I could lay with him.

"You feelin better?" I asked.

"Shit yeah, I'm kinda sore where they cut me. Eric did the shit cold though, you can barely see the scar." He told me. I cuddled up under him. "Damn, you missed ya big brother huh?"

"Yeah." I admitted. The guys and Dani started a conversation amongst themselves.

"V I gotta tell you somethin." He whispered. The others were too busy talking to notice. "So you know what happens to a nigga in the morning right?"

"Morning wood?" I asked. He nodded and looked back at them to make sure they weren't listening.

"I woke up at like eight and was hard as hell so I called up Dana to help me out.." He whispered, playing with the side pockets on my jeans. "I feel bad but damn, that shit hurts and I couldn't get up to take a cold shower."

I just bust out laughing, like I was literally dying laughing. He glared at me and hit my arm.

"I'm sorry, look it was just head right? So don't tell her and it never happened." I told him. He nodded. "Did you tell the guys?"

"I was going to but they brought Dani wit them and I didn't wanna put Rico in a bad situation."

"Put me in a bad situation how?" He asked.

"I was talkin to my sister, watch the TV." Zae told him. He stared at us for a couple minutes before going back to what he was doing.

"Rico how come you look so happy?" I asked him.

"I can't be happy?"

"Did you and Dri get back together?"

"If I say yes are you gonna scream?"