Chapter 31: Frustration

Rico POV

When I got back to my house and up to my room, Adrianna was gone. I sighed and sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I'm so damn frustrated and the fact that the doorbell keeps ringing isn't making it any better. I don't know what to think about what Adrianna said about Manny.

"Hola," I looked up to see Dani standing in my doorway. "Can we talk?" Her accent is gettin thicker and thicker the more she talks.

I walked over to the window seat in my room and sat down. She slowly did the same.

"You were right about everything you said. Somebody had to say it I guess, right?" She said. "I'm sorry about bashing Adrianna all the time. Now I realize how much of a hypocrite I was being; I have Manny so why can't you be happy with Adrianna. I wanted you all to myself and that was selfish and I apologize. I just don't wanna lose you as my friend Rico."

"That's what you never got Dani, I'm not your friend, I'm not your best friend, I'm your brother and I don't care how much I love her you will never lose me iight? I'm sorry about not defending you in the WaWa and I'm sorry I said all that I said in front of everybody like that." I told her. "Now get yo fat ass over here and gimme a hug."

She smiled and crawled across the seat and I squeezed the life outta her.

"Love you bro,"

"Yeah yeah love you too but check this. Adrianna came over here, I told her to stay here till I got back and she left."

"Maybe she got tired a waitin,"

"I wasn't gone for that long D,"

"Now you all in ya feelins, and don't call me fat again neither." I waved her off. "I actually think I saw her walking when I was on my way over here. She had on a hoodie right?"

"Yeah,"

"Mhmm, it looked like she might'a been going to Alex's house."

Deandre POV

Since Ray and I been dating, Jason has become less and less of a threat to me. I look up to him and respect him because he is a million times better than my dad is. I mean look at the facts: my brother is a hitman and in jail with no intention of changing his ways and I'm a drug dealer.

When Ray told me he wanted to talk to me I didn't know what to expect.

"I didn't know you had a brother Deandre," He said.

"I have one brother and two sisters..that I know of." I told him. "Why?"

"My wife tells me you and your brother were born in Bankhead."

"I'm not seeing the point in this Jason."

"The point is, I got a couple friends down at Big Sandy and I found out RayB is gettin out next week,"

I looked at him. "You know my brother?"

"Who doesn't know your brother? I know Alex ain't stupid enough to get Charisma pregnant so I'm guessing that little boy Ray told me about is your brother's son in order for him to be your nephew?"

I nodded as my phone rang. It was Kenny.

"One sec, hello?"

"Can you pick Sam up for me, sexy?"

I sighed and rubbed my head. "Why can't you do it?"

"Please Dre, I'll pay you?"

"I don't want your damn money Kennedy, you owe me man I'm not even playing." I hung up on her. "Yeah..now I gotta pick him up today too." I sighed. I looked at the time on my phone and it said 5:12. I have to pick him up by 6:30 and Tosin's after-care is over at 5:30.