Chapter 28: Movin' In

Rayne POV

We were just leaving the Applebees and Alex ran up to my side.

"I need you to come wit me somewhere tomorrow." He said.

"Where?"

"I'm gettin' my lip pierced." I stopped in my tracks and looked at him like he was crazy. "What?"

"I thought you were kidding..you serious?"

"Dead ass and I'ma get my right eyebrow done too."

"Wow,"

"You think its gon look bad or something?"

"Actually I'm afraid of what you're mom is going to say about it."

"She said I could get it but if she don't like it she gon yank it out my skin."

We all climbed into the car, I told Dre I would drive since we're going back to my house anyways.

"I'll go if you hold KayC's food." I said. He grabbed the bag and climbed into the second row of seats. Dre sat in the passenger seat. "Aww you're gonna be my driving buddy?"

"Whatever man, take me home." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to his house. When we got there there was a car in the driveway.

"Bro, whose car is that?" Alex asked him. He shrugged. "You want us to wait?"

"Yeah, hold on." He got out and walked up to the car, looking inside. He looked up at one of the windows and then walked back to the car. "Drive," He told me.

I did what he said and kept driving down the street to Ques' house. Him and Heaven said their goodbyes and walked into their house. Next was Dani, then Alexander.

"Bye Alexander,"

He flipped me off, gave Citaa my bag and said bye to everybody before he got out. I waited for him to get in the house before I pulled off. Then I made my way over to my house for Manny to get his car and Rico to get Tiara. I pulled my dad's truck into the driveway and turned it off. We all got out and walked into the house, Dre went and said something to Manny who nodded in response.

I walked into the living room and Tiara and Montae were in there. She was sleep on his chest, they looked kind of adorable together.

"Where's KayC and Jalisa?" Citaa asked him.

He made a circle with his thumb and index finger and put his other finger through it.

"KayC!!" I started to go up to his room but Montae told me they weren't up there, they went in one of the rooms in the back. Citaa walked back up there while Rico woke Tiara up and told her to come on. She stood up and waved bye to Montae and wrapped her arms around Rico's neck, he rolled his eyes and picked her up.

I grabbed Dre's arm and pulled him into the kitchen. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, why wouldn't everything be okay?"

"Bae, loosen your jaw and don't let whatever it is get to you okay?" I grabbed his face and he slowly unclenched his jaw. I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me.

"That was my dad's car, he was in the house. I'm spending the night over Manny's."

"Is Tosin and your mom in there?" I asked.

"Fuck no, you think I would leave them in the house with him by themselves?" He yelled. "That's why I didn't go over there, cause I knew I woulda ended up killing him and not caring."

"You know you would care, that's your dad."

"No actually I wouldn't. I'm gon go though," He kissed me. "Bye."