Chapter 3: Oops, Wrong Number.

Sommer POV

"Hi, boyfriend." I said as I walked up to him at his car. He was waiting for me since he has to take me home.

"Hey, who were you talking to at lunch?" He asked out of the blue.

"I told you it was an old jackass of a friend, babe." I said staring at him. He just got in the car. What the fuck? I got in the car too.

"Why are you getting mad about this, Ques?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Exactly! Don't do this to me Marques." I begged. "I am sorry I didn't tell you okay? During first class, I got this text message from Kaleb."

He pulled out of the school parking lot.

"He's like my everything and I've known him since I was eight. Rayne's known him longer cause they're cousins, but anyway we stopped talking when he came down here a few months ago because of his dad's job, then we moved down here when they were going back to Atlanta so I haven't talked to him in like eight months. Now he's texting me again because his dad finally got the job down here and they're going to be staying with us until they get situated..."

It was silent for a minute, then he smiled and mushed my head as we turned down my street. "Your big headed ass shoulda told me that."

I smiled. "Sometimes I wonder which one of us is the bipolar one."

"No worries babe, it's still you." He said. I slapped his arm playfully.

"I'm sorry I waited. I just want to make sure you are okay with it. I don't want you to think somethings going on when there's not."

We pulled into my driveway and he grabbed my face and kissed me for a long minute. "I'm cool with it now." He said.

"Are you sure? Please don't be just saying that Marques."

"I'm sure, but if he touches you, I'm fuckin' him up. And if you let him touch you, I'm fuckin' you up too." He said seriously.

"No need to worry about that. He just uses me and Ray for picking out hoes." He laughed, but I was serious. "Thanks for understanding babe. I guess I'll see you later since there's no school tomorrow."

He nodded and I reached over and hugged him. "I love you."

"I love you more, now get out." He said smiling.

I guess I should have told him at lunch.

Rayne POV

"I miss him you guys!" Rima whined.

"Ri, Alex will be back from Detroit on Tuesday alright?" Dre told her.

Alex, his family, Cleo, and her dad all went to Detroit to see Crystal's parents and tell them the news of her pregnancy. They left last night and are coming back Tuesday.

"Why can't his grandparents live in Miami like normal people? I'm gonna call him cause it's 4:30 and he said I could call him at 4:30. Have fun you guys." She said as she ran out of Deandre's room.

I was laying in between Dre's legs on his bed and we were watching Transformers because we had this discussion in English class about character reactions or something. Long story short, we ended up talking about Transformers and it sounded like a good movie so my baby said I could watch it. The TV in his room is big anyways so it's a good watching experience.

Dre wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. He kissed my cheek and then he started running his hands through my hair.

"Did you do something to your hair?"