Chapter 32: Intrusion

Link to Jalisa's outfit in the External Link

Rayne POV

The guys took us to this really nice restaurant, it wasn't too fancy or too casual, it was nice. While we were waiting on our food, Dre put his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his and the four of us were just talking.

"Ray can you tell me please?" Ques begged.

"No, Citaa not gon cut me."

"Why you gotta be such a nigga all the time?" He asked.

"Excuse me for being black." I said. He mumbled something and Citaa bust out laughing. "What you say Marques?"

"He called you a green-eyed tree frog." Citaa told me still laughing.

"Y'all wrong for that," Dre said, trying to hold back his laughter. "I don't get why you don't want us to know when your birthday is, I don't even know and I'm your best friend."

"I don't want gifts, that's why."

"Kaleb and I are getting you a gift though." I told her.

"No you're not and I'm not having a party either so just drop it because here comes our food." She kissed Ques to stop him from saying whatever he was about to say. The server came and gave us our food and the shit looked so good.

After we were done we sat there for a little while talking some more.

"Somi I have to tell you something, but yo ass better not hit me okay?" Dre told her. She glared at him and nodded slowly. "I'm moving,"

"No, where? You can't leave me with them best friend." She whispered.

"She low-key just said I ain't shit. Can we go now?" Ques asked. The guys each put some money on the table and Ques dragged Somi out first. Dre came behind me, putting his arms around me.

"Everything's gonna be okay alright?" He told me. I nodded. "Come to the house with me, my mom and Tos are over Nique's house for the night."

I smiled and nodded as we got in the car.

"You going over his house?" Citaa asked me. I nodded. "Damn it Ray, now I gotta give Ques some too." She whispered.

~*~

"Fuck, yeahhh baby right there!" I moaned as Deandre stopped me from riding, held my arms to my sides as he lifted his hips and thrust inside me over and over at a fast pace.

He pulled out, laying me back down on the bed and pinned my arms above my head with one hand while he used the other to push himself inside me.

"Shiitt," He grunted. He leaned down and did what he knows drive me crazy; he kissed me and slapped my right tit.

"Babe, I..shit you gonna make me cu..shit!" I screamed as I had my release. He let go of my arms and placed his fists on either side of me, holding himself up and he looked so fucking sexy, it made his muscles look so good. He looked me in my eyes and picked up his pace until he asked me if I wanted it and I nodded smiling. He cursed under his breath as he pulled out and stood up. I crawled to the end of the bed and took care of business. I never let him nut inside of me; too risky even if I am on the pill.

Dre slapped my ass as I walked over to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth. When I came back, he was looking at his phone and now wearing a pair of gym shorts. I walked over to his closet to grab something to wear but he grabbed me and tackled me onto the bed, his heavy body landing on me.

"Ow, babe my titties. You heavy as hell, move!" I laughed. "How come I can't get something to put on?"

"Man up. You don't need clothes." I smiled and nodded. He leaned down and kissed me. "You okay?"