Chapter 40: Places To Go

Deandre POV

I went out back where Ray was sitting on the grass a few feet in front of the pool. I sighed and sat down next to her. I leaned over and kissed her cheek making her smile.

"Yo ass sure do know how to make a nigga feel bad." I told her. "Maybe I handled you answering the door the wrong way."

"It's okay, you was just looking out for me."

"Babe you messed up the flow, we doing 'Maybe I..' and say something you did that was wrong." I said.

She blushed as I chuckled. "Oh, well maybe I was being really selfish."

"Maybe I acted like a bitch when you left the other night."

"..Maybe you were right and I just wanted some dick." She admitted. I laughed.

"Maybe my dick is really big." I said and she bust out laughing. "Why the fuck you laughin?"

"I-I'm sorry bae. It is, but you just said it like that and it w-was funny." Her laughter died down as she looked at me. "It's big babe, it's soo big."

"I know that shit, I'own need you to tell me that."

A comfortable silence formed.

"Maybe I wanted to hurt you like I was being hurt. Maybe I was taking my anger out on the wrong person."

"Who hurting you?" I asked.

"Can we talk about it another time?" I nodded as I stared at her. I got tired of the silence and I really wanted to touch her so I tackled her onto the ground. "You nasty."

"I'm tryna fuck on the grass, you down?" I joke. I am not about to fuck on this grass.

"No, because my grandparents are probably watching us."

"You know I wasn't serious right?"

"Oh,"

I lifted her off the ground, took my jacket off and laid it on the grass. I laid her back down on the grass and climbed back on top of her.

"You're gonna get me in trouble, Dre." I cut her off by pecking her lips. "Can you do that thing when you hold yourself up?"

"You want me to do a push up?"

"No, nevermind. I have a muscle fetish." She said as she played with my dogtag necklace.

"You know you gon be punished, right?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry baby!"

"Too late, I gotta make sure you never do it again."

"No!" She ran her hands up my neck before she grabbed my face and kissed me.

"You not gonna change my mind, Ray."

"You suck."

"You gon suck, watch." I told her. She gasped as I got off her and stood up, dusting myself off. "C'mon, go get dressed cause you comin wit me."

She stood up and shook my jacket out before handing it to me and then dusting herself off.

"I can't, I promised my grandmas I would hang out with them before we leave later but I can squeeze you in tomorrow."

"I guess that's fair, now I know how it feels huh?"

"That wasn't my intent." She said. I shrugged as she yanked me down to her and started raping my mouth.

Shit. I wasn't complaining though.

When we finally pulled apart, we were both outta breath and my tongue was hurtin.