Chapter 20: Disrespect The Tech

Tiara POV

Whoever that girl is that answered the door needs to fix her attitude. She was pretty I guess but her attitude made her ugly as fuck.

"Montae?! Where you at?!" Kaleb yelled up the stairs.

Then this sexy ass dude came down the steps, shit, sexy wasn't even enough to describe it, he didn't even have a shirt on. Sweet Jesus.

"Damn, hello Jalisa." He said to her, then he looked at me. "And who are you?"

"Tiara." I told him.

"Nice hair, T. I'm Montae." He told me.

"I think Meagan's crying." That girl said. Jealous.

"She's 5, she doesn't cry Laurice." He told her as he shook my hand and yanked me towards him in a hug. "Nice ass, ma." He whispered in my ear. I gasped and pushed him away from me. He laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

I took off my heels and sat on the recliner and put my feet up.

"Why you sittin in my chair?" Montae asked me.

"Because its a free country and unlike that hoe you just fucked, I'm not afraid of you." I told him.

He stared at me with a small smirk on his face. He sat down on the couch and that girl sat on his lap, same for Jalisa and Kaleb. I was on Tumblr and my dashboard was dry as hell so I decided to join in to the conversation. My phone vibrated with a text from Jalisa:

JaJa - It seems as though all Montae can pay attention to is you ;)

I rolled my eyes and gave her the bird. I guess she was right though because 'ol girl had to force him to kiss her to get him to pay attention to her.

"Damn, let him breathe." I finally said.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion." She said after she pulled away.

"And I don't remember asking you to talk back to me." I replied back.  

"Jealous ma?" Montae said to me.

"Jealous of what nigga? I just met you, and from the looks of it, I'm too good for yo low ass standards." I said while eyeing the girl. She rolled her eyes and got up and walked out the house.

"Damn, that's all you had to do to get rid of her?" Kaleb said. He's so mean.

"I'm bored, you got any weed or liquor or somethin'?" I asked Montae.

"You drink too much, T." Jalisa told me.

"Don't care."

Montae told me to follow him into the kitchen and he got some vodka from what he said was his dad's stash. He said I had to get it myself so I did, when I stood back up I noticed he had been staring at my ass. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"Why you keep walkin' away from me, ma?"

"Cause you creep." I told him. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Then give me my shit back then."

I sighed. "What do you want Montae?"

"How about your number for one." He said. I smiled as he gave me his phone and I put my number in it. I was about to ask him about that girl but this little boy came in the kitchen rubbing his eye as he tugged on Montae's pants leg. I put the bottle back in the cabinet.

"What's wrong lil man?" He asked.

"Meagan and me want a poptart." He said. Montae went over and grabbed a poptart from the box on the counter and gave it to him.