Chapter 10: I Fuq'd Up

Adrianna POV

"Well did he have fun?" Nique asked Somi. We were talking about their friend Kaleb and some party he went to. I was just looking through my messages.

"Oh yeah, he had alot of fun with..Vanya." She said, looking at her phone. "Wait, that's the first time you've talked in like a week." She told Nique. "You miss Cleo, huh?"

"I guess."

I chuckled silently as I texted Alex.

Me - are yall on the plane yet ?

AllyBoo - we been off the plane for an hour now Dri

Me - I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow

AllyBoo - yeah well things change

Me - what's with all the attitude?

AllyBoo - sorry , I can't do shit w/ my right hand .

Me - ...whats wrong with your left ? and your boo really misses you

AllyBoo - I miss her ass too . don't tell her im back yet though, i gotta fix some shit before i see her.

Me - Alex ...

He didn't reply back and I really wanted to slap him. "What the fuck Alex?" I mumbled. I decided to text Cleo instead.

Me - hey BB

BB - hey Anna

Me - soooo, when were you planning on telling me you were back in town early

BB - ...Alex told me not to say anything

Me - screw his lying ass , don't you wanna talk to Nique ?

BB - well yeah but Alex needs to get his stuff together before I do bc i dont want Rima to fell like hes ignoring her

Me - whatever, whatever he did he is wrong for it and i cant believe he wont tell ME what it is . is it that serious ?

BB - im not at liberty to say but do you still have your key to the house ?

Me - i always do , why

BBi will try to help him as much as I can so try to get them to come over later after school

Me - what problem is SO colossal that you cant tell me or have fixed before you got back ?! did he cheat on Charisma or something ?

She didn't text back afer that, which blew me. "What the fuck Cleo?" I mumbled. I was blowing up her phone until I realized someone was calling my name.

"Adrianna!"

"Huh? What?"

"You're being rude, who are you texting that's so important?" Dre asked me.

"Nobody. What were we talking about?"

"Rima said she hasn't talked to Alex in four days." Ray said.

"Do you know why?" I asked her.

"No, I just call him and it either goes straight to voicemail or he lets it ring."

I sighed. "I'm going to go sit with my boyfriend, guys." I said.

"Have fun." Ray told me.

I smiled as I grabbed my Mountain Dew and walked over to Rico who was sitting with his homeroom. Some chick, I don't know her name, was talking to him and he was kind of smiling at her. I walked over there and leaned on the wall behind them just smiling; this chick really think she doin' something. She looked up at me, mugging me and I smirked as she moves closer to my boyfriend.