Chapter 17: Chances Pt I

Tiara POV

"The chances of that happening are pretty slim, JaJa." I told her as we sat in the back of Manny's car.

"No they're not Tiara." she yelled but in a whisper. "My life is slowly falling apart and I don't know what to do anymore." She put her head against Manny's window as we pulled up into his driveway.

"Well..I know one thing that can make it better." I said. She looked at me confused and I pointed out the window at Kaleb standing on Manny's doorstep. She tried to hold back her smile but I know my best friend. Her attraction to him is 60 percent sexual and 40 percent emotional.

She got out the car as soon as it stopped and walked over to him. He smiled and she smiled and now I'm smiling, awww. Kaleb's sexy ass is way better than Freddy in more ways than I can count on my damn hands and toes combined.

Jalisa POV

"You can't text a nigga?" Kaleb said to me.

"I uhh been having a kind of rough time. I haven't been talking to anybody really."

"Well I'm not anybody. I'm Lebby." He told me. I stared at him. "Whats up y'all?" He said to the guys. They all dapped or whatever and we walked inside.

Dri came over to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "Hey, walk with me."

"Okay," We walked in and to the kitchen and she got her some ice and put it on her knee.

"How's your day going?" She asked.

"Horrible. You?"

"Same. How come yours is horrible?"

"My mom's a whore. I'm being stalked. It just seems like everything that could make my life horrible is happening at once and the only good thing about it is..."

"Hate to break up the heartfelt moment but Jalisa, Kaleb wants you." Dre told us.

I told Dri I would be back and walked out to Kaleb on the couch.

"Yes?"

He grabbed my hips and made me stand in front of him. "Now I'm completely sure you're avoiding me." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to him. "I'm not avoiding you. Why do you care anyways?"

"What, now I can't have a heart?"

"Your body, not mine."

"I think we both know how I feel about your body." He snaked his arm around the back of my waist. Even though I didn't feel like being touched I just let him.

"Kaleb, how's AC DC?" Manny asked him.

"Good, they cry too much tho." He said.

"Who the hell is AC DC?" I asked.

"My brother and sister. I realized Allyssa and Damien Carter come out as AC DC." He showed us a picture of them. They're so adorable.

[A/N: I did just realize that tho!]

"New text message." Rico said. Ray took the phone and replied to it I guess. "Is your name Kaleb?"

"KayC doesn't care so hush." She told him.

I laid my head on Kaleb's shoulder and Tiara had to sice it. I just want to enjoy this day of no school with no drama but I know that's not going to happen.

Sommer POV

I was going to go see Mike but I decided not to after I remembered I had EJ. Dad would kill me if I took his son anywhere near him and I don't really want to die right now. The lady at the desk asked me for my number so she can let me know how Simone is since she doesn't want to be bothered with me.