Chapter 35: Juicy I

Sariyah POV

"Aren't y'all going out today?" Jason asked me. I was laying down in bed, playing 'Bubble Shoot Fever' on my phone. To tell the truth, I don't feel like doing anything today but if it's for Natalie then I'll do it for her. "The kids wanna say bye."

KayC, Somi, Ray and Jalisa all came into the room crowding my pregnant ass.

"Bye mommy," Somi and Ray said. Somi put her hand on my forehead. "You look sick but tell Stef and Janelle and them I said hi,"

"Stop hoggin her, dang. Bye Sariyah," Jalisa said, pushing the girls out of the way.

"Bye auntie," Kaleb kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye, get out!" I joked. They all walked out of the room, leaving just my husband and I. "I know I'm attractive but you don't have to stare."

He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, if I'm gonna be watching all three babies then I want some kind of up-front fee."

"You got your 'fee' last night, just come lay down with me."

He climbed into the bed behind me and put his head in my neck.  

"So where y'all going?" He asked.

"Ques' dad owns a couple businesses around so we're going to his restaurant and I guess to the spa and stuff."

I felt him nod on my neck. "Need daddy to give you some money?"

"Nope, I'm good. He owns the restaurant babe and I have enough for the whatevers." I told him.

"I didn't even know Ques' dad was around like that." He said.

"It's complicated is what Stefanie calls it but can you pick me out an outfit?"

"Already did, you slept late as hell."

I moved my face and pecked his lips. "Look at you, lookin out for me."

"Mhm," He said as he laid back on the bed.

"You want me to ask if they know someone that can watch the kids?"

"Nah I got it." He said. He rolled me onto my back and laid his head on my chest.

"Stop being a baby." I rubbed his waves.

"You wanna spank me?" I laughed as he picked up my phone. "Sariyah's phone..who you...I gotta meet you before you take her anywhere..mhm...yes ma'am."

"Who told you to answer my phone?"

"I did, Stefanie said call her when you get dressed."

I nodded and pushed him off me to go into the bathroom to take a shower. After a quick shower, I dried myself off and wrapped myself up in the towel as I made my way into the closet and put on the outfit Jay picked out for me, which was perfect for the occassion.

Once I was done getting dressed, I left my hair down and called Stefanie back. A cute little voice answered the phone.

"Hewo?"

"Hey sweetie, can I speak to Stefanie?"

"Mommy!" I heard shuffling. "Hello?"

"Who was that?"

"Girl that was Kayden, Marques stop and go to school..well tell Somi to hurry up." She told him. "Sorry, but I was just letting you know that your husband is an asshole and we are all ready when you two are."

I laughed. "Okay, we should be there in about thirty minutes."

"Dustin stop, not now! See why I can't go anywhere Sariyah? I'ma text you the address I gotta go." She hung up as I laughed at her.