Chapter 33: Time Flip

Six months later:

"Bruce, you need to see this." Tim frantically grabbed his laptop and tablet, and dragged his father downstairs into the cave.

"Tim, while I understand everything that has happened, I can't just drop everything because there was a small change in her heartbeat. For how much I love the girl, I have a meeting, and-" Bruce froze as he looked through the window. The bluenette was laying down in the bed, arms crossed behind the back of her head, and she was staring at the ceiling, bluebell eyes bright once again. They were still duller than the man remembered, but they were calm. Bruce grabbed his keys, about to open the door, but Tim put a hand on his arm.

"Bruce, remember how she was before? I don't think we should go near her just yet." Bruce nodded sadly.

"Alright. But Damian is not to know about this. Not until we know they are both safe enough to be in each other's presence."

****************************

Damian gasped as he felt a shock race through his body. His spine straightened involuntarily. Jon put a hand on his shoulder.

"Damian, what's happening?" The shock wore off and the boy's eyes widened at his friend.

"I need to go home. Now." Jon rubbed his forehead.

"Damian, I really don't think-"

"I need to go. Can you fly me?" Jon sighed.

"Alright, fine. But only because you look like you're about to have a heart attack." Damian nodded, and the two ran out the front doors.

*****************************

"Jason, we need you here. Now." Jason chuckled.

"What happened, B? You need someone to yell at?" Bruce growled over the line.

"Jason, Marinette woke up, but she's different. We don't know what to do, but we need your help. I don't know how she'll react." Jason stood up, and threw his jacket on.

"I-I'm on my way. Did you call Damian?" Bruce was silent. Jason cursed. "Great, now we'll have two bloodthirsty teenagers to deal with."

"Wait. Two? What?" Jason hung up.

"Hey Roy, I'm headed out! Make yourself dinner! Don't wait up!" Jason ran outside to his bike, and sped off, flipping off the officer on patrol duty.

*****************************

Damian ran into the manor, and down to the cave. Bruce quickly grabbed his arm tightly.

"No." he stated. Damian scowled at his father.

"She's awake. Why was I not notified?" Bruce rose a brow.

"If you were not noticed, how did you know to come here?" Damian rolled his eyes and pulled back his shirt. Her name blazed gold over his heart.

"By that, father. Now please move, I must see her at once." Alfred stepped downstairs.

"Master Damian, please abide by these rules, just until Master Bruce can make sure she is not dangerous." Damian punched the metal wall next to him. A dent, the size of his fist appeared.

"Father, you have ten minutes until I go in there, and you have no say about it." Damian snapped, he turned around and sat in the chair in front of the room. Bruce sighed and reluctantly nodded. Jason threw the door open.

"Ok, once she sees a person, she may attack, so it should be someone she trusts. Could even be demon over there. But whatever you do, do not anger her, she is barely herself." Bruce shook his head.