Chapter 11: You're Stuck in my mind

Tim sat anxiously in Bruce's office. Bruce still wasn't back yet, and they still didn't wake up. He already used the smelling salts from the first aid kit with no avail. His phone was blowing up, but he was given strict orders to stay in the room. His laptop only had so much of what he needed. He huffed and spun around a few times in Bruce's chair. After pacing for a good ten minutes, he pulled up one of his shows from Netflix that he hasn't been able to watch in a while. He looked up at the two and noticed something.

"Holy Macaroni. Well that explains it." both their foreheads had a faint glow in the center.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Do you have any ideas on how to get out?" Marinette grew impatient, and was already face down on the floor. He sat across from her in the room, relaxed with his legs crossed.

"Well, instead of having an existential crisis, maybe we can look around in the other rooms. Find something useful." Marinette stood up and crossed her arms and knit her eyebrows.

"My mind is a scary place. I'm not exploring it." he chuckled.

"I hardly doubt mine is Disneyland either, but maybe that's what we are supposed to do. It can't hurt to learn more about each other. There are many holes in your file as well." she gave him a look.

"you are STILL on about my file? Will you give it up?" He jumped up from his spot and looked down.

"I'm sorry that I find it hard to believe that Miss Ladybug goodie-two-shoes has a criminal record!" she looked down.

"You seriously want to know about how I was accused of and another girl pinned fraud on me? Accused me of lying? Cheating? Stealing? Abusing? You know what buddy," she seethed, "Let's go on the magical mystery fucking fairy ride of my past. Would it make you feel better to know that I'm more fucked up than you think?" She stood on her toes, still short, but right in his face. He deadpanned.

"Yes, it would. I'm genuinely interested." she threw her hands up and stomped over to some random door. It was dark.

"For the record, I have no idea where the actual fuck we are. This whole place is darker than Lila's shitty ass lies." Damian rolled his eyes.

"Do you seriously have to curse so much? I know for a fact that you have cursed more in Gotham this week then you have in your entire life." She shrugged.

"It's all part of the package. And you're right. I have cursed more since I've got here. Probably because I'm not afraid of some evil butterfly man that can't design for shit who is going to possess me and my emotions and destroy the WORLD with my MIRACULOUS!" she was panting afterwards. He clapped. She glared at him.

"Oh, don't mind me, just getting some quality entertainment. Do, continue." She turned around and tried to sock him in the face. He caught her fist. "I wouldn't do that sweetheart. We both suffer the other's injuries, suffer from ink, and I technically can't get you out of my head." she smirked and crossed her arms.

"Aww you're falling for me already!" he felt his ears heat up and he quickly stomped off to the nearset door. She laughed and followed him. The room was full of mini-theatre screens just like the one they were in. Some replayed assassins being slaughtered, some were akumas killing people.

"What kind of a messed up place is this?" Marinette looked around.

"I think it's what we are most ashamed, guilty, and scared of. If I had the Miraculous book, then I could-" she froze and stared at a screen. "Is that the night that-" it was the night she stabbed Damian, twice. Her name was labeled under the screen. He looked down with a smug smile.