Chapter 2: Airport Mishaps

"Marinette, get up. The alarm's been blaring for ten minutes. You literally leave in less than an hour. GET UP" Tikki tried to pick up her hand. It fell on the bed. Tikki flew to the bathroom and got a glass of water. "Marinette, you either get up and drink this water or you wear it." there was no response. Tikki threw the glass of water at the girl and she jumped out of her skin.

"TIKKI, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Tikki giggled and pointed at the clock. "...Crap." she threw on her outfit and ran to the school.

"Marinette, why are you so late? Another ten minutes and you would have completely been left behind!" Madame Bustier crossed her arms.

"Sorry, I overslept again. My umm grandfather was in a fire last night." Madame Bustier relaxed.

"Just try not to be late. Ok?" She nodded and Chloe ran up to her.

"Ok Maribug so we are both sitting next to eachother!" she paused at the end and Marinette raised and eyebrow.

"But?" Chloe dropped her expression.

"Madame Bustier put Adrien next to us. I can sit next to him if you want, but yeah." Marinette mentally facepalmed.

"It's ok Chloe. I can't wait til we get there. I'll live and you can take a nap." Chloe hugged her.

"Thanks Mari!!!" Adrien walked up to her.

"Look Mari, I know you're mad at me, but I still love you ok?" Marinette stood, frozen.

"Adrien, you broke my trust and lied to me. I'm sorry but I thought I made it clear last week. We are over. I refuse to date someone who won't stand up for themselves." He stood shocked. Normally she wasn't so bold. Chloe took her hand and brought her away from him as the bus pulled up. They took a seat in the back. Away from everyone else.

"Wow girl, I'm proud of you. I have no idea what that was, but I' proud of you." Marinette lightly laughed and looked out the window.

"To be honest Chloe, I have no idea what that was. OH! I forgot to tell you. Remember the flowers I drew yesterday in class? When I got home, there was more writing. It said 'nice flowers' who the hell could've written that?" Chloe laughed.

"Marinette, I'm pretty sure it's your soulmate! Speaking of, what's his name?" Marinette shrugged her shoulders while Chloe rolled her eyes. She grabbed a marker and took Marinette's arm. She wrote,

'Hi, my name is Mari. What's your name?' about ten seconds later, Marinette felt her arm tingle. She rolled up her sleeve and it said,

'Damian. What is this? Am I cursed or something?' Marinette cracked up in laughter and showed Chloe who also laughed.

'No.' The bus pulled up to the airport and they went through the gates. They stood in line for TSA and Marinette was stopped.

"Miss," a woman walked up "What is that thing in your purse?" Marinette looked at the x-ray scanner. Tikki was laying limp, but it showed a figure. They pulled Tikki out and looked at her.

"It's my umm plush toy Ma'am." th woman nodded and she met Chloe on the other side. She was laughing.

"Marientte, only you would get stopped at TSA for a plush toy. How old are you?" Marinette grubled.

"17 Chloe, now shut the bloody hell up. It's a thing for good luck." Chloe laughed once more and pulled her along to a row of chairs while they waited for the plane to arrive.

"Hey guys." Alix sat across from them and Nathaniel sat next to her. Alix sighed. "Ok, I'm just going to get to the point. Lila is lying, isn't she?" both Marinette and Chloe sadly nodded. Alix smacked herself in the head. "I'm sorry we didn't believe you, it really didn't seem like you but she made up this whole thing about how the main reason you're late is because you were shagging people, and for a while, I kind of believed it and I'm sorry. You were one of my first friends and I basically sold you out." Alix hung her head and Marinette put a hand on her shoulder.