Chapter 13: When one door breaks, scream at Damian

"Marinette," Tim was knocking. "Are you coming for dinner? Hello?" Tim had been knocking for a while now with no answer. He knit his eyebrows and dropped to the floor, looking for signs of movement in the room.

"Drake, what are you doing?" Damian gave him a look. "You're a grown man and you are rolling around on the floor." Tim rolled his eyes.

"I've been calling her for ten minutes but I don't think Marinette's in her room." Damian went serious and swiftly kicked the door down "DUDE, YOU DON'T DO THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE." Damian shushed him then checked the bed, then the bathroom. The window was open. Frustrated, he grabbed a pencil from her desk and repeatedly scribbled

'Where are you?' on his arm. After a few times the pencil showed up, but faintly.

"I just hope she didn't go on one of her 'walks' again." Tim knit his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Damian sighed.

"The other night I caught her come back into the room in the middle of the night, seriously drunk. I still don't know what happened exactly, but I do know she got into a streetfight, she had bruises up her midsection, but I don't know the whole story. And since she wasn't fully conscious of what she was doing, neither does she." Tim crossed his arms.

"And you didn't tell me this, why?" Damian shrugged.

"I already talked about it somewhat with her and I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone unless it got out of control. Though I left that one part out." Tim sighed and pulled out his phone. Damian raised a hand. "She took out the GPS chip and replaced it with one of her own. I don't think you'll be able to find her through her phone."

"What should we do? Should we just wait to see if she's here? Or?"

"What are you doing in here?" She was at the door with a handful of clean sheets. They both sighed in relief.

"Sorry Mari, I thought you got lost in the house." Tim ruffled her hair and walked downstairs and Damian rolled his eyes.

"Damian," she started, "I know that he wasn't lying but I can tell you are. What were you doing in my room." he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"This is exactly the saying 'It isn't what it looks like'. I thought you went out your window again for a walk or whatever." she laughed.

"Ok, thanks for telling me the truth. Who's going to fix my door?" he looked at it and tilted his head.

"Don't you just like push it back up and it snaps together? I only kick them down. I don't stand them back up." he walked away and she rolled her eyes.

"I'LL NEED A NEW DOOR YOU JERK!" she yelled then dropped the sheets on the bed with a sigh. Tikki flew out.

"Marinette, he had an exact reason to kick down your door." Marinette whipped her head around.

"Excuse me?" Tikki crossed her tiny paws.

"You heard me. If you did one of your walks and went out drinking again, I'd never forgive myself. Look at yourself. You've been eating the bare minimal to survive, and you don't even care. Why can't you see that it's effecting everyone? We all care about you." Marinette sighed and laced her fingers behind her neck.

"It's not that simple-" Tikki cut her off.

"Yes it is! Stop doing things that can kill you! It's like last year all over again!" Marinette crossed her arms.

"I've been clean from that for months!"

"Self harm? Marinette, not eating IS a form of self harm! I've watched other Ladybug's do it in the past and many other holders. It never ends up right. This is as bad as comitting suicide!" Marinette closed her eyes in frustration.

Simply Soulmates, a Daminette fic.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें