Drunken nights, Part:1

Alfred stood still with the glass shards littered around his feet.

"ALFRED" Dick and Tim jumped up to get a dustpan and broom. Alfred shook himself of the stupor and walked over to Marinette.

"Which Miraculous? The peacock?" Marinette shook her head.

"Dusuu is safe with Ladybug. She's the new guardian. Why?" he pursed his lips.

"What happened to Master Fu?" Marinette looked down.

"He died at Hawkmoth's hands. There was a fire as well." Alfred sat down next to her and took her shoulders.

"How do you know this?" she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and he saw the earrings. He hugged her. "Do you think I will see Dusuu again? He was once my kwami you know." Marinette winked.

"There is a very good chance sir." he smiled and stood up.

"Oh Master Dick, there is no reason for you to have to clean that up. Also Master Timothy, you are spreading the glass. Give me that." he snatched the broom and dustpan from the boys and they sat down on the couch again.

"So, Marinette," Bruce started, "What is a Miraculous?" Both she and Alfred paled.

"Master Bruce, a Miraculous is a piece of jewlery that was created at the same time the world was. It gives the weilder power, and strength. It is also a bad thing if it falls into the wrong hands. A kwami is a small being that manifests the power, and transfers it to the user. The kwami are gods and goddesses, the strongest being the Ladybug, which stands for luck and creation, and the Black cat, which stands for bad luck and destruction. The two miraculouses must be in circle with one another, because they each balance the other out. If this kid Adrien, has the black cat Miraculous, only bad things can come from this." Bruce nodded. Jason pipped up.

"So, we are basically dealing with gods and evil humans?" Alfred rolled his eyes.

"Yes Master Jason, gods and evil humans. The Miraculous are to be taken care of by excellent, professional guardians. And they are not just jewlery." Alfred lectured. Damian was taken back. Bruce sat forward.

"Alfred, if you are so serious about this, would you like me to get into contact with this Ladybug heroine and keep the Miraculous under my care?" Marinette snorted and Bruce glared at her.

"Sorry Sir, it's just, Miraculous, and their guardians are chosen and have to go through years of training." Damian piped up.

"And why do you know so much about this?" Marinette inwardly kicked herself in the head.

"I was Multimouse at one point and weilded a miraculous. Well, technically I weilded them all, being as I needed to be a distraction for Ladybug to do her thing." Damian scoffed and turned his head.

"So you were a sidekick then."

"DAMIAN." Bruce roared.

"Damian, I was a sidekick and so much more," she seethed, "Now, Alfred, I'm sure you'll see Dusuu again." the man smiled and pat her on the head, returning to the mess of glass.

"So Marinette, what do you plan on doing about Adrien?" She looked up. Bruce gave her raised eyebrows. She shifted in her seat and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Umm well, I wasn't planning on doing anything. He'll stop eventually and give up." Damian scrunched up his face.

"I call bullshit."

"Master Damian, watch your language!" Damian glared at everyone.

"No, I call bullshit. Who knows what that sick, twisted, freak would have done if Robin didn't kick him out of the way. You were already injected with something and you have a broken ankle." She gave him a look.