Chapter 28: Clearing the air, Part: 2/3

Ladybug dropped to the scene, before the Teen Titans arrived. She looked at the man in half orange, half black.

"You know your attire is really tacky. Right?" she slapped a hand over her mouth. Deathstroke turned around, a sneer on his face, when he froze.

"Is that a Miraculous? Give it here, child." Ladybug crossed her arms.

"Oh, HELL no. I'm not doing this again. Who the hell do you think you are? And what's with old men trying to take over the world? Like come on. That's so overrated! And-"

"Ladybug?" she froze. She knew that voice and turned around. She started speaking before she was all the way around.

"What are you doing here? You could get hurt you idiot! You're-" she looked at his attire. Robin. She walked over to the boy and held out a hand for him to take. He ignored it and trained an icy glare on her.

"Ladybug, what are you doing here? This is a matter for the Teen Titans. Go back to where you were." she rose a brow in amusement.

"Did you just try to make your voice deeper?" his teammates snickered. Rage all but steamed out of his ears.

"N-No," he started in the deep bat-voice, "This is my voice. Step aside spots. Before you hurt yourself." Nightwing strode forward, and pushed Ladybug and Robin behind him.

"Slade," he greeted in a dark tone. Deathstroke pulled out his dual swords.

"Hello, Nightwing. Long time, no see." Nightwing chuckled and dodged Slade's advances.

"That's a little overused, even for you old man." Slade brought down his swords right onto Nightwing's escrima sticks. Ladybug turned to Robin.

"What are you doing here? Why are you Robin? Do you have a death wish? You don't even have powers to protect you! Plagg isn't even on you, is he?" Robin crossed his arms.

"I am more trained than any of you strange miraculous users. I was trained by the best, and I defeated the best, making me the best." She scoffed.

"Oh, please. Your ego is so inflated, that-"

"YOU GUYS MIND HELPING US OUT? IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S US AGAINST SLADE'S WHOLE ARMY OR ANYTHING!" a large green gorilla punched out an army soldier. Ladybug knit her eyebrows.

"How did I not see them? I don't understand-"

"Exactly, Ladybug, you don't understand. So that's why you should just go home and let the professionals deal with this!" she rolled her eyes.

"I have a magical suit to protect me from this," she kicked out the legs of a soldier nearby, "I am more than qualified to fight a super army. Oh wait, I have. Multiple times." He ran forward and sliced the nearest being with his katana.

"And you talk to me about ego issues, miss 'Save the world'."

"ROBIN, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? DID B APPROVE OF YOU USING A KATANA?" Nightwing shouted from over where he and Slade were still fighting. Robin fumed.

"OH FUCK OFF NIGHTWING, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! B DOESN'T CARE ANYWAYS!" he screeched, Nightwing looked away from Slade.

"YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR TONE KID, AND-" Slade kicked him in the back. Nightwing glared at Robin, then allowed himself to be dragged back into the fight.

"Robin, how about this. First one to fifty, wins?" Robin glared at her.

"Go home Ladybug, you are not needed here." She punched out the guy on her left, with a loud huff.

"Fine. I'll go home. She snapped. Nice meeting you Robin." he grabbed her arm and pulled her aside.

"What do you mean by that?" He looked around and pulled off his mask. "Marinette, I'm going to tell you this once. I don't want you here because I don't want you to get hurt, or see me or my teammates get hurt. If we need you, we'll call." he stuck the mask back on his face. Pushing back her shock of the boy under the mask, She crossed her arms and walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.