The photo, Part:1

After art they headed to lunch where Damian sat across from Jon. Marinette sat next to him but there were other students Jon was conversing with. Damian payed them no attention and pulled out two lunch bags.

"Pennyworth gave me these before we left. Do you want to eat here? Or somewhere else?" She shrugged.

"What if we ate here and went back up to the Greenhouse for the rest of the period?" he laughed which caught some stares of shock. A genuine laugh bubbled from his lips.

"I'm glad you like it Mari. That sounds great. Do you need anything else?" Marinette playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm Fiiiiiiinneee. Does Jon know about the greenhouse?" she asked the last part a bit quieter. Damian nodded.

"I believe he does. And if he doesn't, he's even less intelligent than I thought." Jon whipped his head around.

"Hey! That's mean!" he pouted. Marinette giggled.

"Sorry Jon, he didn't mean it" Damian interjected.

"But I did. I don't want to lie to him." Marinette hit him on the shoulder. "Ok, ok. Will you stop hitting me?" he asked, irritated. Marinette crossed his arms and deadpanned. "....sorry Kent." Jon laughed loudly.

"Wow Mari, you really got him wrapped around your finger." Damian's face darkened.

"No she does not. Are you done eating yet?" he turned to her, she had only eaten half of her sandwich. She swallowed.

"I can just take it with us. You ok?"

"Fine." he growled, as he packed up his backpack. "Let's just go."

"Is he always like this?" she whispered to Jon.

"Yeah, this is actually him on a good day. I'm shocked he was in a good mood this morning." she laughed.

"Ok, thanks. See you later!" she waved as Damian dragged her away. She crossed her arms in protest. "I was being friendly!" she complained. Damian rolled his eyes.

"I don't normally eat in there anyways. It's too loud and the students act like idiots." Marinette placed a hand on his arm.

"Damian, that's called a childhood. But not being an idiot alone, doing it with friends. I can't say how many times I've done stupid things back in France that I considered fun."

"And here I thought you were normal." Damian stated. What he didn't expect, was Marinette to burst out laughing. Students gave her strange looks as they walked by. Damian glared at them which made them hustle by.

"Oh Cherie, I am far from normal." they started up the steps. "You wanna race?"

"No thanks, I'm good. I'm just going to take my time since we still have..." he looked at his watch, "About 45 minutes." She grabbed his arm.

"Come onnnnnn." she practically dragged him up the stairs. "Don't make me carry you." he laughed.

"I don't think that's possible." she looked at him.

"You weigh what? 120 pounds plus fifteen with muscle?" he gave her a strange look.

"Why the hell do you even know that?" she shrugged.

"I am a fashion designer. Sometimes I have to guess measurements." he froze.

"Wait. Do you think you, as a young fashion designer, that you have only been in the field for maybe a decade, can guess the height and weight of Gotham's vigilantes?" he fidgeted with his packpack strap, slightly nervous.

"Maybe, though the kevlar on the suit might make it a bit different, especially for weight. As well as all the gadgets and stuff. It might set me off about twenty pounds tops, but yeah I guess so, why?"