Marinette meets Jon

Damian felt her cling to his arm like a lifeline. Three students stood in the room. He recognized one of them. The blond male. He surpressed the urge to growl.

"Oh hello Marinette! I'm so glad to see you!" a girl whose face was practically buried in bangs seethed. She kept shooting Damian suggestive looks. He was revolted by the sight of her.

"M'lady." He felt the bluenette's arm slightly shake. Her grip didn't hurt him, but he defidentally felt her fingers grasping on his arm. Damian glared at the male in anger and disgust.

"Marinette," the principal began, "Are you feeling alright?" Damian looked at her face. As white as a ghost. Her hands felt cold and clammy.

"Perfectly fine miss. Why?" Mrs Fielder gave the girl a strange look but moved on."So, Miss Cesaire. I believe all the information Marinette has told me. She hasn't given me a reason to not believe her." Marinette beamed at the woman.

"But you wouldn't want a bully like Marinette in your school." Damian whipped his head around and scowled at the liar.

"Excuse me? Marinette couldn't come up with a good insult if someone seriously pissed her off."

"Hey!" he turned to the little bluenette next to him and raised a brow.

"'Jerk meanieface'" he quoted from earlier that day. Marinette's face went scarlet. She glared at him.

"Seriously? I could too come up with a good insult." he crossed his arms and smirked.

"Oh yeah? Hit me with your best shot darling." Marinette fumed.

"Well I ought to-" the principal coughed and the two dissapated the minor argument.

"The fact is miss, Angel here couldn't do literally anything to get on anybody's bad graces except for her stubborness." Bruce sighed and face palmed. Sabine and Tom gave each other a look.

"Here we go again-" Bruce muttered.

"You wanna fight Monsieur Demon?" she pouted. Damian chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"I would never fight someone who I would severly injure, especially if it's you." she tilted her head.

"Why not?" she asked genuinely confused. He irritatedly huffed.

"Because I feel all your physical pain Marinette!" he snapped, the room went quiet. Damian sat down in his seat. "Oh don't wait for me, feel free to continue." he waved his hand. Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." she muttered. Damian scowled at her.

"What have I said about apologizing?"

"You said that if it's out of my control but it LITERALLY IS!" the two bickered in hushed whisper tones in the back of the room while the adults continued discussing. Bruce cleared his throat.

"The point is," he stated, "Marinette, welcome to Gotham Academy. Now Miss Bustier-" the french teacher cut him off.

"Sir, the name is pronounced 'Boost-ti-er'. Not 'bus-ti-er." Bruce nodded and pulled out his Rose Gold Cellphone where his speech was typed up.

"Right. Apologies. Now miss Bustier, you will be prosecuted once you arrive back in France, my lawyers will be sure to keep up on that. As for you three." he pointed at the trio. "You three will have issues as well. Don't try anything on the trip because I will not hesitate to discipline for starting anything. Do you hear me?" the three nodded. "Thank you for having me today Mrs Fielder, it's always a pleasure, and I will see you again shortly. Mr and Mrs Dupain Cheng, I would hope you could accompany us for dinner at the manor tonight." the parents nodded. Marinette beamed.