Drunken Nights, Part:2

Damian felt something wiggling and writhing in his arms. He opened his eyes and Marinette was shaking and kicking.

"Hey, HEY. It's alright, go back to bed." He felt warm, tears drip from her face onto his hand. "Hey, you ok?" She dizzily opened her eyes, then they shot open.

"Bathroom. BATHROOM NOW." He picked her up and ran into the bathroom where she threw up last night's dinner into the toilet bowl. He pulled her hair back.

"You ok?" his voice was soft. She nodded and sat back against the tub, resting her head on the wall next to it. He felt her forehead. "You have a small fever, but I'm going to blame it on the blood rush." she nodded then lurched again, dry heaving. "Ok, ok. Here, drink some water." he handed her a water and an Advil. She mumbled a thanks then chugged the two. She stood up, brushed her teeth then got back into the bed.

"I'm sorry about everything. You can head back to your room now." Damian gave her a look.

"Marinette, you just puked your guts out into the toilet. I think I should stay." she turned around.

"Mkay.." he knit his eyebrows then climbed into the bed. She immediately turned around and hugged his midsection. He smiled down and felt himself drifting off. She moved again.

"What are you doing?" he opened his eyes and she slipped out from his arms. "Marinette, what are you doing?" she stumbled over to her suitcase and pulled out a box. Inside that box, was many smaller boxes. She picked one up and locked the box once more. Right out the door she went and he heard a crash down the steps. He smacked a hand on his forehead and ran outside. Marinette was at the bottom of the steps. "Ok, that was just stupid. Go back upstairs. Do you know what time it is? It's three in the fucking morning and I-" she held a finger up to his lips. "Stop this nonsense." she turned around and walked over to Alfred's room. She knocked on the door and waited.

"Master Dick, as I have told you before you can't just-" he looked down at the small girl. "Oh, hello Miss Marinette, what brings you down-" she thrust the box into his hands and stumbled up the stairs. Damian knit his eyebrows.

"What is that?" Alfred looked fondly at the box in his hand.

"It's my Miraculous Damian. Also, did you smell alcohol?" Damian's eyes widened.

"It must have been Todd. He had a long day." With that, Damian ran upstairs and left Alfred with the box.

"Old friend, I will see you tomorrow properly when the guardian is present, and fully concious. But now, we must rest." he spoke to the box and set it on his nightstand.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Marinette, I swear on my life, if you don't go to bed and stay there, I'll leave." her lip quivered, "Damn it.' he whispered under his breath. "Look, we have a busy day tomorrow, ok? Can we please go to bed?" she mumbled and crossed her arms, back against the wall. He sighed and walked over to the door.

"wait." a small voice said. "stay." Damian rolled his eyes and pointed to the bed. She stood up and quickly stumbled to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She dry retched once again and reached up into the medicine cabinet. She grabbed the Advil and took 3 more.

"You ok in there? I heard you get sick again." She opened the door and leaned against the counter for support. He saw the bottle. "How much of that medicine did you take?" she stood up straight and leaned against the counter once more.

"I think I took 3." he slapped a hand over his eyes once again.

"It literally says on the back, to only take 2. Sit down or lay in the bed. Your complexion is starting to scare me." she looked up and her cheeks looked sunken and were bright red. The rest of her face was as pale as a ghost. She bit her lip and he looked away. She started to walk, then tripped. He caught her and she waved her hand.

"You wanna walk by yourself right now? Alright, let's see that." rolling her eyes she started to walk out the door, but used the wall for support. He wanted to kick himself.

"Ok, you know what? Put your arm around my- Or just fall into me, that works." he picked her up bridal style and she curled up into his arms.

"As much as I want you to rest, it freaks me out that I can hold you that easy. You are ridiculously comfortable right now." He gently let her down on the bed and slid in himself. She curled up and fell asleep. He then felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He lifted his shirt and it was covered in bruises. Also his back had a few.

"What the hell?" he walked over to Marinette and slightly lifted up the hem of her shirt. Right on the same spots, were the same bruises. His head was still spinning from earlier that day. He rubbed his forehead in annoyance and sat down on the bed. He looked over at her and smiled. She looked so small when she wasn't threatening to murder him. He laid down and closed his eyes, and only saw darkness.